1977 Mopeds Asked Me to Buy From Them Again!

Josiah Radebaugh /

6 months ago I bought a wopping $32 worth of stuff and never recived it. Last month I filed a complaint with the BBB and I've sent a few emails to them and I got no reply. But 2 days ago They replied and they said (not an exact quote) "We apologize, your order got lost In the system and if you order again we garintee better service" I'm not sure if I want to try that again... Eventually I still need to get a bezel.... Geezz.

Re: 1977 Mopeds Asked Me to Buy From Them Again!

I was just wondering where the '77 topics went.

Re: 1977 Mopeds Asked Me to Buy From Them Again!

"We apologize, your order got lost In the

> system and if you order again we garintee better service"

1977 mopeds can't even spell gurantee, what a bunch of hacks.

Re: 1977 Mopeds Asked Me to Buy From Them Again!

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

Re: 1977 Mopeds Asked Me to Buy From Them Again!

here's a neat question though, has anyone ordered (and received) from dellortodirect?

Re: 1977 Mopeds Asked Me to Buy From Them Again!

Mike Piarowski /

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. You order from 1977 mopeds you’ll get fucked raw no questions asked.

This topic needs to be retired

Re: 1977 Mopeds Asked Me to Buy From Them Again!

Mike Piarowski /

A lot of major cities have moped shops which people should support when they can. Being from Chicago I’m lucky enough to have MOPED where all my needs are satisfied. The rest have trestland, dos cycles, etc., I’m not sure why anyone would give 77 their business. There’s literally no excuse

Re: 1977 Mopeds Asked Me to Buy From Them Again!

Neither can you....guarantee.

> Adam Strait Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> "We apologize, your order got lost In the

>

> > system and if you order again we garintee better service"

>

> 1977 mopeds can't even spell gurantee, what a bunch of hacks.

Re: 1977 Mopeds Asked Me to Buy From Them Again!

Bad Cadillac™ /

"We apologize, your order got lost In the system and if you order again we garintee better service"

A canned, automatic, generated response...

Re: 1977 Mopeds Asked Me to Buy From Them Again!

I ordered from dellorto direct and received my order. ( Over a year ago btw)

Re: 1977 Mopeds Asked Me to Buy From Them Again!

TOP GUN™ ANDY ⚔ (LSLB) ⚔ /

"I shit in my hands and wouldn't ya know it, there was shit all over my hands!"

Re: 1977 Mopeds Asked Me to Buy From Them Again!

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

No shit.

Re: 1977 Mopeds Asked Me to Buy From Them Again!

Funny that nobody on this thread has yet to spell GUARANTEE correctly except for myself and mopedlar

Re: 1977 Mopeds Asked Me to Buy From Them Again!

> Moped Lar (OFMC) Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Neither can you....guarantee.

>

> > Adam Strait Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > "We apologize, your order got lost In the

>

> >

>

> > > system and if you order again we garintee better service"

>

> >

>

> > 1977 mopeds can't even spell gurantee, what a bunch of hacks.

Lol. You got me lar

Re: 1977 Mopeds Asked Me to Buy From Them Again!

> TOP GUN™ ANDY ⚔ (LSLB) ⚔ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> "I shit in my hands and wouldn't ya know it, there was shit all over my

> hands!"

I am fucking dying....

Re: 1977 Mopeds Asked Me to Buy From Them Again!

Captain Janeway /

> Bad Cadillac™ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> "We apologize, your order got lost In the system and if you order again

> we garintee better service"

>

Gee, but they didn't send the original stuff, they just wanted you to order again? I'm thinking of the old "fool me once..." quote.

Re: 1977 Mopeds Asked Me to Buy From Them Again!

Nobody likes a bully. * /

Lost in the system? Is 1977's internet a series of tubes?

Re: 1977 Mopeds Asked Me to Buy From Them Again!

Charles Cole (OFMC) /

Tell them you either want the parts or a full refund.

Re: 1977 Mopeds Asked Me to Buy From Them Again!

Please shit in your hands again...

I Gerentee that no shit will stick to your hands this time.

DO IT NOW!!!

Re: 1977 Mopeds Asked Me to Buy From Them Again!

Probably Fred /

> Nobody likes a bully. * Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Lost in the system? Is 1977's internet a series of tubes?

My 1976 is all tubes though not all in series probably mostly in parallel.

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?18,4164001

Re: 1977 Mopeds Asked Me to Buy From Them Again!

Bruce Zapper /

I will place an order if they do COD

Re: 1977 Mopeds Asked Me to Buy From Them Again!

> Bruce Zapper Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I will place an order if they do COD

Hey, now that's an idea! For parts anyway, I've been trying to figure out how to guarantee that if I send them my case to be welded I won't be out a case. I think I'd need a security deposit or something.

Re: 1977 Mopeds Asked Me to Buy From Them Again!

> Josiah Radebaugh Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> 6 months ago I bought a wopping $32 worth of stuff and never recived

> it. Last month I filed a complaint with the BBB and I've sent a few

> emails to them and I got no reply. But 2 days ago They replied and they

> said (not an exact quote) "We apologize, your order got lost In the

> system and if you order again we garintee better service" I'm not sure

> if I want to try that again... Eventually I still need to get a

> bezel.... Geezz.

Bezel for what?

Re: 1977 Mopeds Asked Me to Buy From Them Again!

first name last name /

Just play it safe and send a condom in with your order that way you won't catch a STD or hep C.

Just think of it as prostitution and you're paying to be the bitch.

Re: 1977 Mopeds Asked Me to Buy From Them Again!

Josiah Radebaugh /

Oh yeah, I see I did misspell guarantee.

Re: 1977 Mopeds Asked Me to Buy From Them Again!

Josiah Radebaugh /

A headlight bezel for my Peugeot.

Re: 1977 Mopeds Asked Me to Buy From Them Again!

first name last name /

> Josiah Radebaugh Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> A headlight bezel for my Peugeot.

Well that narrows it down to less than a hundred at least.

Re: 1977 Mopeds Asked Me to Buy From Them Again!

> Josiah Radebaugh Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> A headlight bezel for my Peugeot.

If it's the luxor model we carry those as well. check here!

We also carry the CEV headlight trim that will be listed this week. We basically have everything CEV ever made for mopeds, just ask if you don't see it yet.

I have 5 more CEV switches going up early next week. Prices include shipping and most orders leave within 1 business day. Your order won't get lost in the system.

Re: 1977 Mopeds Asked Me to Buy From Them Again!

> Blake MD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Josiah Radebaugh Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > A headlight bezel for my Peugeot.

>

> If it's the luxor model we carry those as well. check here!

>

> We also carry the CEV headlight trim that will be listed this week. We

> basically have everything CEV ever made for mopeds, just ask if you

> don't see it yet.

>

> I have 5 more CEV switches going up early next week. Prices include

> shipping and most orders leave within 1 business day. Your order won't

> get lost in the system.

67871256-291C-46E9-A60F-6462D3465B79.gif

Re: 1977 Mopeds Asked Me to Buy From Them Again!

Half of 77 is a great moped themed coffee shop. The basement is for pottery classes.. they're making crafty MI growlers... and then there's a shared space with legit moped work/builds going on and inventory remnants of 77. We've had this conversation...

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account