Question about rallies/events

Are they sick? Getting into a big group with fellow enthusiasts sounds awesome, but how has your personal experiences been?

Re: Question about rallies/events

I'va always enjoyed rallies immensely.

Captain Janeway /

Went to my first one 2 years ago and have now been to 3. Having fun. Meeting the people I've only had FB or MA contact with

Been doing it for years! Give it a shot. Every rally is different!

Mike Piarowski /

Of course you should make some rallies! They’re an amazing experience. You’re from Ohio? There’s one coming up two states over in Chicago in less than two months! Should come meet some people!

Alex Youngpeter /

Was considering that one, the one in Toledo, kalamazoo, and Detroit. Just want to be sure it's been a pretty positive experience for others you know? Lol, surprised Columbus doesn't have one

> Alex Youngpeter Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Was considering that one, the one in Toledo, kalamazoo, and Detroit.

> Just want to be sure it's been a pretty positive experience for others

> you know? Lol, surprised Columbus doesn't have one

Omaha is in a few weeks, and Minneapolis is in july. both of which rule super hard

I've never been to a bad rally. Meet alot of new people/friends, see some crazy awesome builds/bikes, plus get to explore new places. 10/10 would recommend. also one of the hosts for Toledo, so we'd love to see a fellow ohioan

Even though our forums have more than their share of dickheads and trolls, those few, obnoxious, loud jerks usually aren't the rallying type. But the bonus is that when they are and you meet them in person you usually come to find out they're actually super nice and fun when the internet is not the communications medium. The vast majority of rally attendees are super positive, helpful, friendly, and generous. Just return the favor when you attend and it'll change your life!

Alex Youngpeter /

That would be quite the trip for me, may try and plan for them next year if I can!

Alex Youngpeter /

Low key want to hit up y'alls event to see if prospecting would be something I'd be down for. More over just want people to ride with who don't live hours away. Should have one of my mopeds running this weekend so I'll be good to go for events.

Alex Youngpeter /

Awesome to hear it man, loving the positive vibes! I'm officially stoked to hit up the rallies this summer

Dirty30 Dillon /

Rallies are lame.

Get yourself a Honda Hermit and live alone.

Alex Youngpeter /

That just sounds sad my dude, lol

Click on "flat view" at the top of this page

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Alex Youngpeter Wrote:

> That just sounds sad my dude, lol

Get ready to be sad

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> > Alex Youngpeter Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > That just sounds sad my dude, lol

>

> Get ready to be sad

I've never attended any rally and don't see any in my future .

Surprising as it may sound , I haven't experienced any sadness as a result . ;)

Dirty30 Dillon /

In order to attend a rally you must be a real person, so that makes sense.

What's better than riding 'peds all day and partying all night? Rallies are fun as hell!

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> In order to attend a rally you must be a real person, so that makes

> sense.

While it may be true that I'm a bit different than the average Joe , I'm still well within the description of a 'real person' . I seem to shed blood on every project , if that's any indication . LOL

rallies fucking rule.

Columbus has had rallies but alotta crews opt out of trying to keep up an annual rally schedule - it can be really stressful on a group and can wind up costing a fair bit even after recoup from rally packs - but that's why I always now tryn support the hosts by buying rally packs and raffle tix.

I dunno if i'd ever have gotten as deep into this game were it not for rallies. I met some of the best people I know thru rallies. lifelong friends. I moved to Cleveland 3 years ago and instantly fell in with some long time pals I'd met probably 8 years prior in Nashville and tried to catch up with at every rally since.

small rallies can be as much or even more fun too. Dayton, Columbus and Toledo are all on the smaller end. You get the chance to make more meaningful connections, good chats. then the big ones you're constantly swept along in this blur of excitement that's equally amazing but in a rather different way. some rallies are quieter, some wild as fuck, sometimes I break down or lose the ride and wind up choosing my own adventure, hell I've gone to rallies and not even had a bike and still had a shitload of fun, riding dubs and smooching old familiar faces - rallies are where you see what a family mopeds can be and fuck yes. get out there.

Someone should quote this for a P.S. of the mission statement. Nailed it.

Mike McScoutington /

I retired like 8 years ago and I still manage to make it to a couple of rallies a year. I haven't been on a moped at a rally in ages. Do it up. I hear Kalamazoo will be having some fun later this summer.

come to our rally & find out alex.....HNRZ R.I.P.P.P.P.P.P.

Listen to Will. It's gonna be fun times.

We all know that mopeds aren't that cool. It's only going to rallies and seeing your friends that make it worth it.

Alex Youngpeter /

Chicago is a bit of a drive but if I can I intend on being there. Getting my moped for rallies fixed up this weekend, pretty stoked man

i hate moped rallies. they are no fun....

psyche! they rule!

Charles McCusker /

had a great time at my first a couple years ago in detroit. Met a lot of great people and is the reason I now own 3 mopeds.

> Buttcheeks BUZZARD Wrote:

> We all know that mopeds aren't that cool. It's only going to rallies and

> seeing your friends that make it worth it.

This is my motto, it's worked out p'great.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account