Re: The Buzzards Present: 'Ernest Saves Mopeds' ~ September 21-23

I'm so tired in an awesome way! Thank you guys for having us all!

Great rally. The raffle bikes couldn't have gone to better people. Probably the best moment of the rally in my opinion. Thanks for hosting everyone.

Tyler is right - right people got bikes. Had awesome hangs and great laughs. I had my eye one the show box shine kit though...

EH 📣FCC of the QCB /

> Gator San Juan Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Tyler is right - right people got bikes. Had awesome hangs and great

> laughs. I had my eye one the show box shine kit though...

Serously though! I hope whoever woke it polished the smell right out of Jordan’s boots.

I really wanted the blinky pedals. :(

Thank you all for taking some of my ants home!

> Justin Vorhis Wrote:

> Thank you all for taking some of my ants home!

Don't like ants ? They don't like Borax .

> P D Wrote:

> > Justin Vorhis Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Thank you all for taking some of my ants home!

>

> Don't like ants ? They don't like Borax .

These ants go through the borax. I forge weld a lot in the shop and borax is everywhere on the floor. These bastards actually made trails by moving it...

> Justin Vorhis Wrote:

> > P D Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > Justin Vorhis Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > Thank you all for taking some of my ants home!

>

> >

>

> > Don't like ants ?They don't like Borax .

>

> These ants go through the borax. I forge weld a lot in the shop and

> borax is everywhere on the floor. These bastards actually made trails by

> moving it...

New strain ?

Something a bit more intentional : Boric acid . Comes in a dust form . Seems to help them disappear .

EH 📣FCC of the QCB /

Those ants were insane! I think Spence said he still has them in his Jeep. Thanks for a blast! I wish it was Friday again.

I’m just going to leave this here.....

C53F69B1-EAF2-462B-A031-FAE0B08EB45C.jpeg

I can’t belive the Macho hit 70 after a full day of riding! (edited)

Man! What a great time!

Thank you to all that came! It's you all that came who made this a great time, and we are super glad you did!

Special thanks too:

Wade Swoop, for donating his Riva 125 for the raffle! WHAT?! That's insane, and an amazing person got it. Wade, thank you for doing that.

Dana BLK BLK @ TreatLand.tv, for making the Tomos Chopper EBR's up for our bike and to Treats for the Discount on the raffle bike parts! We love y'all.

DOS Cylces, for donating the rad box of parts for the raffle. There were some pretty stoked people, thanks to y'all!

Moped Division, for donating the moped maintenance packs! You all helped the raffle out so much!

Thomas Rebel Rouser, and Leon (Our new Prospect), for blocking traffic so much on the long ride. They saw what needed to be done and took direction super well. It really did improve the quality of the ride and the safety of everyone. It's easy to over look this aspect of a ride, and I want y'all to know I notice this and appreciate you!

James aka Bull, for being a random ray of sunlight. This guy pulled up on his new Zuma at a gas stop. He was asking questions and talking to a few people. Then he went inside and bought 9 cases of beer for everyone, because he thought we were so awesome. He then followed along the rest of the ride and back to the spot, where he bought our rally packs and t-shirts and raffle tickets. We made a trophy for the "Most Valuable Moper" (shout out to Moped Mag) and when we got together to discuss the rally MVP, it had to be James. He embodied the moped camaraderie and spirit, so real recognized real and we gave it to him. He really goes to show that we become jaded by gas stop queries and we should take time to talk to these people and not judge them on their scooters or appearance. He's a dope dude, and we really hope to have him around more!

Queen City Barrons, for coming out in full force and being great friends to the Buzzards.

The Swoopz, for riding all the way to South Carolina from ATL!! That's nuts. We're glad that you thought we were worth the trip, and we hope we didn't disappoint! I know I was a nerd about doing stuff on time, but it would not have been the same with out y'all. We all know that.

The Trash Pandas, for being a scooter club and still wanting to hang with shitty mopers! (lol, shout out to Moped Mag) One of them even flew in from Portland for the rally!

There are so many thanks to give, I can't do them all. This was a really good one, and it really is thanks to you all, the attendees. You are what makes the events great, and The Buzzards love and appreciate all of you!

P.S. Post the pics you took either here or to Instagram with the hash tag, "#ernestsavesmopeds"

Do you still make the black hoodie?...I know I'm hella late lol

y'all had the absolute tightest spoofs, like this is so incredibly on point

and the cody back to the future is probably the single greatest image ever created in the realm of mopeds, it is fucking flawless

Seriously what sick fuck bumps this in 2020

The bar across the street from the rally spot was amazing.

EH 📣FCC of the QCB /

> Gator San Juan Wrote:

> The bar across the street from the rally spot was amazing.

🙃🤔

Mannnnn I miss rally season..........

these are some cool dudes

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account