The sidewalks of WMU

I have a moped here on campus and was wondering what the possible reprocussions are for riding on the sidewalks. I have seen others do it, but this being my first year here I have been reluctant to also do so. So, my question is has anyone been caught ridding on the sidewalk here, and if so, what happened. Any other thoughts or anything else on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

Ben

RE: The sidewalks of WMU

No cops, no problem. That's my take on the situation. But it is "technically" illegal. Try to avoid it as much as possible ... but sometimes it's just irresistible, ain't it? ;-)

BTW, Ben, why don't you contact Moped Army? You could come ride around Kzoo w/ us sometime.

Ridding=good

I think I'll take you up on that offer. Ridding with other people is 10 times more fun.

Ben

RE: Ridding=good

we're usually at 4th coast cafe (westnege and vine) most nights. go there and see if you see anyone form the army (or any mopeds) be sure to say "hi"

By the way, what time are you guys normaly around 4th cost? I want to know what time to look if I feel like ridding.

Thanks

Ben

if you go later at night (like after 8 or 9) you might find some army members ... or contact simon (simon@mopedarmy.com) or dan (dan@mopedarmy.com). why don't you join the moped army? ... then you'd be privy to the members forum and closer contact w/ things such as riding, etc.

but ... if you go to the 4th coast at night, you should find some people there ready to ride ... especially on weekends ... but it can be hit & miss sometimes.

How does one join the Moped Army?

to join the moped army you contact simon and dan and let them know whether or not you're interested ... they take it from there. so contact them! ;-)

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account