Lucky 2 Strokes

Josiah Radebaugh /

Is lucky 2 Strokes a reputable parts site that won't pull the 1977 mopeds deal? Been looking to buy a Peugeot 103 10"1/4-ish kickstand.

Re: Lucky 2 Strokes

John Konstantine /

I have many orders successfully filled by lucky2strokes, and Ian has been really good to work with if any issue occurs.

> John Konstantine Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I have many orders successfully filled by lucky2strokes, and Ian has

> been really good to work with if any issue occurs.

^^^ I'll second this. I've always gotten my orders quickly and help with anything that comes up.

+1 more for L2S...

Order away!

From feedback I've seen on here, they seem a stand up firm with lots of happy customers.

Richard Eberline /

Very Happy with Lucky 2 Strokes, advice, products and speed of shipment.

Long time buyer, to boot.

They’re good guys!

Get it now, 25% off!

Duane {SpicyBoys} /

Backed. Helpful with questions, treats-esque shipping speed, good selection of italian odds and ends. <3

Benjamin The Wandering Pacer /

+1 for Ian and they guys with L2S

I can't speak for online purchases but iv walked in plenty of times to be more then satisfied walking out with a box of parts. Very cool dudes they even let me test rides a few of their peds ( very impressed with their mopeds also).

I did have one weird experience where the duder said "if I pay In cash I would be able to return the shock But if I payed in card I couldn't because the card company would charge him $30 dollars for a return fee service. I just think he wanted cash, who doesn't? Lol ( fuck taxes)

now if I could just lure Zack out of the powder coating ovenEdited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/17 07:09PM by countryboy1.

No drama... just good service. I even got a sticker!

good people.

Josiah Radebaugh /

Sound good enough for me, I'll have to take a look their NOS parts!

Me too man.

« Go to Topic — end of thread