1977 Mopeds shipping delays???

Just kidding. In all honesty i am embarrassed for them at this point. With the reputation they've now given themselves how would they ever bounce back? Perhaps they just don't care. I won't even look at the site in fear I might see something I want and be tempted to buy it... then never get it.

In the end it makes me recall one thing: I miss BJ and Handy Bikes. Those were the good old days.

P.s. I'm sure Treatland is loving all of this because it just makes them look better and better. Peace.

Re: 1977 Mopeds shipping delays???

Never actually bought anything from 1977Mopeds myself but I guess I'm glad I never did given everything I'm hearing here and on /r/moped. Treats is good people and has always had everything I need.

Unfortunately, they've had some crazy good prices on some NOS parts, and that's why I ordered from them. I think if you keep the orders simple, ie one or two items, your chances of getting whatever you ordered are better.

I placed an order on 10/31 and got SOME of it. Posted on their FB page and they got right back to me, and I got a shipping confirmation, so I have my fingers crossed.

You'd think that someone in the hobby would go out of their way to provide good service, but I guess not.

Chris

I miss handy bike too

The Atlanta Wearhouse and the handy bike parts are not owned by dan or anyone else at 1977. 1977 mopeds buys from us to fill orders.

Josiah Radebaugh /

So if I'm getting this right you won't get the parts you've ordered? Well if so that sucks to all levels be cause I bought some parts for $34 and haven't gotten them yet, I just assumed it was because of the holidays.

Andrew Squiggman /

> Josiah Radebaugh Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> So if I'm getting this right you won't get the parts you've ordered?

> Well if so that sucks to all levels be cause I bought some parts for $34

> and haven't gotten them yet, I just assumed it was because of the

> holidays.

Dan thanks you for his free Christmas bonus of 34$

Damn, this is a bummer. We were just there for the 20th anniversary of MA. The shop was cool to see. Fancy coffee makers and all that.

I don't know why Dan is blowing it. It has to be possible to get yer shit together. I mean it's been fucking YEARS that 1977 has been shitting the bed. I don't pretend that any of the business side of running a warehouse/company is easyx but fuggin-A Dan. Like come out and say what you need. You gotta stop the hemorrhage, and get in front of this shit, or shut it down. And be honest with the people that keep you afloat, this community.

Till then there is always Dos, and Treats.

meanwhile...treats are on the way! ordered Sunday!

I should rephrase... it's not that you will "never" get what you order. It might come... but not without headache.

Well id buy something from them if it was a good price and i know i did not need it in months time. Also Ive made some purchases that got screwed up by them and got money back and got to keep the wrong item that was sent. Also got a cylinder for free once.

Charles Cole (OFMC) /

Year after year after year of the same problems & they will never get it right. Why don't people look elsewhere for parts when it's known they have not been doing business the right way since day 1.

« Go to Topic — end of thread