1977 Moped's garage down?

This isn’t a flame thread, or at least those aren't my intentions. I was going to sign-up today to start my own garage on their site and it looks like it’s a no-go…is it just me?

http://garage.1977mopeds.com/login

Re: 1977 Moped's garage down?

- Dacruzer - /
1977GarageFailure.jpg

I get the same error... so it definitely on their end.

DrGeorgeTompson (Alan) /

> Baron Von Hamilton Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I get the same error... so it definitely on their end.

It was also down yesterday.

DOES THIS MARK THE END OF AN ERA?! HAS 77 LAPSED ON THEIR PAYMENT?!?

jk im sure their check will ship to godaddy very soon. They've been very busy

It's working fine for me, so it looks like it's back up.

I tried ordering a bunch of things last month $400+ and the site was not working and couldnt checkout. Tried for several days Emailed, called messaged them of facebook privately and got no response. I just ordered everything from treats instead and got everything a couple days ago.

77 had a couple things i needed treats did not have but oh well.. (edited)

Not just you... I tried to create a garage account a month or so ago and couldn't login at all directly after registering a new account. No confirmation email sent, nothing. Just keeps saying incorrect login.

Just tried creating another new account with my secondary email address (using Gmail instead of Hotmail this time) and the exact same incorrect login error happens. Checked both my email spam folders; no registration confirmation email in either.

I tried to contact them directly but, and this may come as a surprise, my email bounced back as 'Undeliverable' using their listed contact email address.

Seriously, if 1977 Moped is reading this thread, I volunteer to get your site up and running again the way it should with current information and links, pro bono. It's sad that this could be a really awesome resource for us mopedders and it's basically been abandoned.

Due to the Internet Neutrality bill passing, '77 is now gonna Charge for the use of garage. and still give you that message.

^ sounds about right...

Couldn't Dan just have charged you anyways?

I keep trying to 'create affiliation' on the garage but it don't do nothin'. Is it just broken, or am I dumb?

Join Garagazon Prime. It's more reliable.

- Dacruzer - /
c88be6f743620d4623895a5aa4822488_400x400.jpeg
images.jpg
sreality_factory_daniel_kastner_owner_of_the_reality_factory_1977_mopeds_and_indigan.0-.jpg

Every time I hear something about 1977 I want to shoot myself in the face.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account