Zeros: Finish Your Beer "winter swap meet and party"

Toledo Riot /

Hey are sick of seeing the Zeros post about having a great time on here constantly? Now is your chance to actually plan ahead and come hang out with us! As we are now OFFICIAL, we'll be selling all of our mopeds! So come to our fire sale, aka ZFYB! Its a big fun winter party, details bellow

zerosfbpagephoto2.jpg

You are cordially invited to Toledo to help the Zeros break in our new shop! This time we will be hosting a SWAP MEET, so bring parts to buy/sell/trade! Unlike our sister events (that you should totally go to) CBBG and GYSR, ZFYB is just about getting together in the cold months to make poor life decisions and get those awesome parts/bikes you'll need for riding season!

There will be a 5$ cover fee to help with the heating bills for the weekend, tickets will also be available for a 50/50 raffle!

There will be NEW Zeros shirts available for purchase as well!

***ITINERARY***

-Friday: The shop will be open starting around noon so get here whenever and get yourself registered! Then set up a spot to sell your trash/rare biturbos/whatever. We'll have pizza and Nic Cage movies for your enjoyment.

-Saturday: Did you die last night? C'mon be honest with me, did you go full Elmer? If you are still hanging onto some semblance of consciousness, meet us for lunch at Fleetwoods around noon. It's a tap room with lots of food options that range from gluten free to vegetarian. After lunch, we'll be hanging at the shop - get cool. For dinner, there are tons of downtown options, but you'll find us at the Attic (it's like a block from the shop on Adams St) around 6. Once dinner has ended, it's party time! We'll have a keg, but maybe bring some beer? Your call! For the rest of the night have fun, continue to enjoy excellent Nic cage movies, maybe even a screening of Blood Sport. I'm gonna be honest, if I (Andy) am drinking heavily, you are gonna have to watch Blood Sport.

vhsparty.jpg

Sunday: You def died last night! Welcome to the after life!! Luckily for you it has a Bloody Mary bar! Dirty Bird at 11am to get your mind right before driving home.

Please let us know if you are attending with our facebook linky

zeroslivingroom.jpg

Matt Brann

Subject Written By Posted
  Zeros: Finish Your Beer "winter swap meet and party"Topic by: Toledo Riot Toledo Riot 11/27/17 05:55PM
  Re: Zeros: Finish Your Beer "winter swap meet and party"Re: MOPITT no nips Al MOPITT no nips Al 11/27/17 06:15PM
  Re: Zeros: Finish Your Beer "winter swap meet and party"Re: I ain't had citrus for a month, and I'm RARIN' for a kill I ain't had citrus for a month, and I'm RARIN' for a kill 11/27/17 07:33PM
  Re: Zeros: Finish Your Beer "winter swap meet and party"Re: Toledo Riot Toledo Riot 11/27/17 08:45PM
  Re: Zeros: Finish Your Beer "winter swap meet and party"Re: Jared Struck Jared Struck 11/28/17 10:11PM
  Re: Zeros: Finish Your Beer "winter swap meet and party"Re: Fi$ha $weet$, Treat From The Streets Fi$ha $weet$, Treat From The Streets 11/29/17 05:10PM
  Re: Zeros: Finish Your Beer "winter swap meet and party"Re: Ken Roff Ken Roff 11/28/17 10:42PM
  Re: Zeros: Finish Your Beer "winter swap meet and party"Re: Double Trouble Dan Double Trouble Dan 11/29/17 08:53AM
  Re: Zeros: Finish Your Beer "winter swap meet and party"Re: Ken Roff Ken Roff 11/29/17 09:27AM
  Re: Zeros: Finish Your Beer "winter swap meet and party"Re: Double Trouble Dan Double Trouble Dan 11/29/17 03:25PM
  Re: Zeros: Finish Your Beer "winter swap meet and party"Re: Graham Motzing Graham Motzing 11/29/17 09:41PM
  Re: Zeros: Finish Your Beer "winter swap meet and party"Re: Toledo Riot Toledo Riot 11/29/17 09:49PM
  Re: Zeros: Finish Your Beer "winter swap meet and party"Re: Graham Motzing Graham Motzing 11/30/17 04:35PM
  Re: Zeros: Finish Your Beer "winter swap meet and party"Re: Toledo Riot Toledo Riot 11/30/17 04:38PM
  Re: Zeros: Finish Your Beer "winter swap meet and party"Re: Toledo Riot Toledo Riot 12/08/17 09:25AM
  Re: Zeros: Finish Your Beer "winter swap meet and party"Re: Toledo Riot Toledo Riot 01/04/18 10:36PM
  Re: Zeros: Finish Your Beer "winter swap meet and party"Re: Toledo Riot Toledo Riot 01/19/18 05:11PM
You must log in before posting to this forum.

Click here to login.