My moped blew up

I was riding down my street at 30mph, I heard a click click and boom I went 200 feet thru the air and there was a big explosion...two houses nearby were also blown up but I'm ok

Re: My moped blew up

shut the fuck up you bastard

excuse me lil boy...

You would have died... You flew 200 feet in the air. Your ear drums would have exploded, and you would have atleast gotten seriously injured.

-Viet

Viet wrote:

> You would have died... You flew 200 feet in the air. Your

> ear drums would have exploded, and you would have atleast gotten seriously injured.

>

hmmmmm... thats why I believe it's called..... (drum roll here....)... a joke

Wow- same thing happened to you too huh? I though it was just me. Happened 3 times this year already.

Dude its not kewl to fuck around like that. even if its a joke. i had a friend that was really really hurt on his moped. he was hit by a van. and now cant walk. the kid is only 15 and will never walk. im not being an asshole but u need to think be4 u say shit like that. yah know. Jon

Umm I wasnt talking about getting hit by anything i was kidding around and said my moped blew up

now children.....:)

Lorenzo and Andrew (Honda!) /

uhh yeah i got hit by a semi at 90 m.p.h and i was fine nuttin was wrong with me except my leg got blown off when the exhaust pipe blew up. ouch it hurt now i have my leg in a giant glass jar next to my bed. i kiss it good night when i go to sleep and then i sing it a lulla-by and it snores like the fuckin exhaust pipe (i should say ''former'' exhaust pipe--RIP big fella) cause it was soo fuckin loud

Everyone made fun of me...

-Viet

Dan Webber Kastner /

Oli, you are awsome.

dan

check the product reviews on www.mopedwarehouse.com for an account of someone whos 70cc kit really DID explode, really gory stuff.......:(

actually, heres a copy of the review.....

DOMINATOR Speed Kit for Puch and Tomos. Reviews ]

[ ]

Product: DOMINATOR Speed Kit for Puch and Tomos.

Date: Monday 20 May, 2002

Review:

Mine has blown up while I was going 54 mph. I am paralized from the waste down and have to shit in a bag. Dont buy it and please dont use ASAP!!!

Rating: [ 1 of 5 Stars! ] [1 of 5 Stars!]

-Garret

Your fucked up in the Head. You need counciling or something. Someone posts a true store and you have to go off and turn it into a sick joke. I'm not sure how old you are but you have the matureity of a six year old.

Sean

I was thinking uuumm....SEX?

merlin311 /

i've got to say i get hurt more often on my regular bike then i do my ped though.(i guess cuz i've been riding so long i'll push the bike to the limits its all alum 20lb bmx bike with street tires)last incident coming out of a corner my rear peg hit the ground the bike slid out from under me and i got a few gashs and a bad case of road rash all the way down my right side.no

i've had some pretty nasty stuff happen to me on motorcycles and bikes but that damnd road rash sucks a nut.but good thing it never usually leaves a scar.

Man, I LOVE this place! Struggles with political correctness, whining, police brutality, rude behavior, stupidity, genius, thoughtful insight, miscommunication... it's just like being in the real world!

david f martin /

Real world? What's that?

david

stupid gay piece of shit. Jesus dude. don't make fun of that. stupid assfuck

david f martin /

Toehead, who are you responding to?

david

haha take a fuckin joke you dick-in-the ass and one more thing. this place gives me a good laugh

its right there

David.. you can SEE who he is responding to if you view it ... 'threaded'... he was replying to "Lorenzo and etc"

Threaded is ABOUT context... it shows who is responding to who.

Thats the point.

HA

Some stupid Kid U hate /

Yes. My Moped Also blows up often. I like Hearing Jokes HA Ha. Make Me giggle. But Sometimes peepee comes out. OH NO! I be no six year old. nobody make fun of me on this forum ok? I go now. Need to wipe up peepee. You stupid peopel make me laugh. HAHA. DAMN IT peepee come out again. Bye Bye

dude sorry

mikeconsig /

My extreme apoligies to everyone here. My brother, who's only a year younger than me, thought it'd be funny to do this. Don't worry, he is suffering a severe beating as I type right now. Again, sorry bout that. That was both stupid and immature on his part. It won't happen again, trust me.

Re: dude sorry

AnOnYmUs FukIn PrIcK /

**mysteriously sneaks into mikes garage and plants a bomb with a 2 minute timer to start after he starts his ped up**MWWAHHHAAA

nah,i'd never do a thing like that

Re: dude sorry

lol

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE

mikeconsig /

Just be aware i know who you are and where you live. Infact i'm outside your window right now....

Re: its right there

david f martin /

Ok, I see your point, Fred.

Re: I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE

mikeconsig wrote:

>

> Just be aware i know who you are and where you live. Infact

> i'm outside your window right now....

That was lame

Re: I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE

one time, i actually kinda blew up, i was racing my ninja 250 and the no3 (nitrous) hose busted and lit when i hit the pegs on the ground and made sparks. the fuel tank quickly lit on fire. i jumped off the bike and the bike did explode when it hit the nos tank. it blew the seat off nad the frame around the gas tank melted. i actually got 1st degree burns on my legs and broke 2 ribs when i jumped off. dave, you should not kidd about stuff that could happen and seriously hurt you or someone else

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account