SACHS FONT

Trying to make a patch for my vest that i dont have yet and...im trying to get this side of a G3 tank decal into some sort of file so i can alter it slightly....then print it on a t shirt transfer

Ive got fonts that are close but the S doesnt have the skinny spaces like on the tank decal...

Anyone happen to have a file they could send or attach or email me...???

image.png

Re: SACHS FONT

hit up blake or dos cycles contact@doscycles.com

they had some printed maybe could help you out. If you're farming out the vinyl cutting to someone local kevin swoop neighborhood vinyl can do em cheap and quality

neighborhoodvinyl@icloud.com Kevin has the files and can make the shirts. He does all of our vinyl and apparel work. He does top notch work and is one of the nicest dudes you'll ever meet.

Is the files they have the same as the decals WillD posted....if so the S is not correct......i need that perfect slim S like the OG decal....then im turning the swoosh thing into a Y and printing it on a t shirt transfer and cutting out and sewing onto vest

While SACHS tags are Very COOL , why not put Indian tags on your G-3 ? ... I did and the Cool factor went up 2 about a 8.3 on the coolness factor ... just a idea ...

Just another 0ld fart posting "0fmc" Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> While SACHS tags are Very COOL , why not put

> Indian tags on your G-3 ? ... I did and the Cool

> factor went up 2 about a 8.3 on the coolness

> factor ... just a idea ...

I would do that maybe....if i had a G3....but now im just gathering patches for my vest.( that i also dont have ...yet)...Correct SACHS g3 font is a tough one.....

....looks like i may have to get a G3 tank cut the side i want off of the tank ....and scan it .....

I have the font somewhere on my old laptop. I will try to find it for you.

If you find it post it up, I'm sure Kevin's be pumped to update to be more correct

I think this is it, it is a font called "Euro Technic Extended Bold" I hope this is right.

http://fontsgeek.com/fonts/Euro-Technic-Extended-Bold

Nah the S is A tough one all the fonts have a large space then if you try to squeeze it or reshape it .....it looks way wrong....

I've never been so worked up over a font in my life.

I'm actually glad im not restoring something like this would drive me bat shit crazy if that was the case. (edited)

i made this using a picture of my tank (top) and with the "Micro Technic Extended Outline Bold" font. It's "close"...

sachs2.jpg

Dude, what program are you using? Modifying something close to match would be really east in illustrator (could even use Photoshop if you do it at equal size, or something that scales well, but better to use vector editing).

idk this exists too

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ALI1T42/

I used GIMP. My main purpose was just to see that particular font matched up well with the picture of my tank decal.

I wish I was more skilled as a graphic designer. Oh well....

Lost in a swirl of S's

image.png

Really good font man and the bike looks super as well! It's true that it's not very easy to find fonts nowadays online! I also had this project at school where I needed the cool font that was not too outdated but also sticking to the formal side of the things. I didn't want to use any word fonts which are easily available and recognizable. After looking everywhere I found this awesome Betty font on upfonts.com Which really impressed my teacher as she had never seen it before anywhere! I ended up getting a very nice evaluation of that project which helps me with my college application too! (edited)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account