Stop torturing yourself!! Go down the rabbit hole with me to a secret world of linear electron travel a long step away from it's inherent wave nature.
And please follow this proven by the clutz of the century --me in this best way learned is always the hard way. All substitutions are on you.
1. Known 50- 60 watts electric coil that can be or better is FLOATED .
2. Two floated ends to five wire volt reg/ rectifier ONLY TRAILTECH do not substitute unless u know equivalence or better. The DC out ( one of the five wires isn't really moped critical ) and the output to quality led.
3. Headlight is definitely Larson lighting. I can't find a even vaguely quality build. But make sure you follow the polarity perfectly
4. #3 means no frame ground for anything but the ignition coil. So yea u better understand and get what's needed for a decent loom or if careful mod of existing wiring. A recent poster told me using a combo of existing 40 yo loom and new jumps for 12 v dc when maybe it was 6 v ac is gonna fry the coil. So far so good. Led wiring dc can be a bit smaller gauge esp to other than the 35 w DC headlight which is quite bright.
5. The original brake light is now led require NOT using power off backside of ignition coil unless u possess advanced degrees in theoretical physics, the brake switches need change to reverse and because lack of frame ground, yup more freaking wires near ur controls to be unable to hide.
But the light is fabulous. I couldn't get enough from halogens or mult hone made LEDs to survive though my Magnum has still a chinese led with a ballast grafted into a cev 6 v light with the oem guts removed and the led with it's own fan is mounted. That's the five wire trailtech and the general smoothnees of it's amazing build keeps it working whereas on my vespa s with more vibration from that motor is quite prone to poof I'm permanently dead quickly.