honda c70

levon /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

just hear me out.

i have an 82 honda c70 passport. it is a 72cc, auto-clutch 3spd with a top end of about 45 and 6hp. it has an electric starter with a kick backup. the electric system from 82 on is 12 volt. the bike is not considered a moped, but there are not enough resources out there for riders like me, i know. i end up in the local motorcross shop for tech questions, talk with hardcore harley guys and the little honda still seems alone in the dark. the ironic twist to my dilemma is that the c70 was derived from the honda cub, the most mass-produced automobile on the planet. it is still in production today in third-world countries.

i was hoping moped army would accept me as an orphan from the four-stroke genre. the majority of the members appear to have the knowledge and resources i need to get my honda single rolling again.

plmk if i am out of line.

thanks,

levon

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  honda c70Topic by: levon levon 10/31/00 03:49PM
  RE: honda c70Re: Ivo Ivo 10/31/00 05:32PM
  RE: honda c70Re: Reeperette Reeperette 11/01/00 12:08PM
  RE: honda c70Re: Fred Fred 11/01/00 12:54PM
  RE: honda c70Re: levon levon 11/10/00 11:48AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account