Re: Morini pacer or puch maxi?

Tobias Doesn't Care (ง •̀_•́)ง /

A P Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Thanks Tobias for the link, i think I just lost

> the puch , the guy got offended.

You can try being honest and just say you are new and was a little nervous. Talking price before seeing in person can be risky. But, if it truly is gone, then I'd shoot for that Maxi N. Your butt won't be happy with you in the short term, but future moped nerd you will love you for it.

Or as Jonathan said, just sit tight. Maxis with an e50 are stupid common and easy to get for cheap.

Looks like I'm going to have to wait, dude got offended, and called it off. Thanks everyone, I learned a lot!!!

Especially if you new don't ask seller questions, just give him all your money! Lol

Feel free to post again if you have any questions. Get a bike before September and come to our rally in Sacramento.

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Neither. For that price, you can have this,

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mcy/6095981103.html

Yes Alan you should have at least contacted me it's my maxi you are getting information from around the world different prices etc.

Tobias is correct as far as price in northern ca. Like I told you I was not offended at all and wished you to find what you're looking for.

I put over 300.00 in parts on a 300.00 maxi and you wanted it delivered 60mi away I will have to defend myself and say 750.00

In addition if you had called you would have found out that I have the air box magneto cover and front fender!

Also the black mb5 on the last post was built by me lol!

Still hope you get what you want!

FB_IMG_1492804965091.jpg

He ended up getting a pretty nice looking Tomos A3.

Glad to hear that!

no one of covfefe /

PACER!!!!

Pacer. Morini is solid! If you need a kit. Hmu

Benjamin The Wandering Pacer /

You guys are so late. lol

Hey tom , I asked questions and called (no answer). We both live far from each other , reason for meet in middle. You were all for selling the bike until I texted this exact text:

"Can you let me know what you did on the bike, I apologize about the questions this late, I don't have post to refer to.

My friend that's into mopeds says I'm paying to much for the bike.

Please don't take offense. You've been awesome. It's just his thoughts"

Then deal was off.

But is still no problem. It actually lead me, a newbie to finding a cheaper bike that was more in my budget anyway. So it all worked out in the end. Your bike is stunning. You did a great job on it. And truly hope someone buys it.

Thanks for the best wishes,

Yes Alan no hard feelings. Any advice you need just holler!

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

What a happy ending to this story. I got a little choked up at the end. I'd have gone with the puch if it were priced less, but the man wanted paid for his time and effort, and you can't blame him for that.

lindarichmond.jpg

Again, I hope all you CA people make it to Sac for our rally since you all have these mopeds now ;)

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account