Weird bonuses in Treatland orders?

Brandon Weiss (Detective brandon to you) /

I knew this was a thing...ive heard of people getting strange items in treatland orders. I just got my first ones the other day, some coffee and body soap! Show your weird items you got here, im curious to know what others have gotten.

20170415_211630.jpg

Re: Weird bonuses in Treatland orders?

Andrew Squiggman /

it saves on the companies dumpster rental charges. Mail your garbage to customers and your disposal fee is cheaper.

or... did they send you DECAF because they think you need to slow down and mellow out. and as to the soap, you fill in the blanks.

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

I got a piece of an ATM machine. #YOLO Once.

Andrew Squiggman /

mail the incriminating evidence to an unknown party.. cool

I received a "how to be a Billionaire" or maybe it was a "how to be successful" box cassette pack. And a funny work out video with some babe actress from the 80s

I had to return them a package once and filled it to the brim with random crap.

They mailed me some guys order on accident once, I thought about drawing hairy dicks all over the receipt and filling the box with glitter but I didnt have glitter and said screw it.

Reba mcentire cassette still have it

Once they gave me a Scooby doo soap dispenser and with another larger order a tantric yoga exercise booklet. Benji sent me, from his personal collection, a couple of old school cassette tapes..I’ll take some pics tomorrow, I literally laughed out loud when I saw them

Scooby doo pencil, Garfield pen, random vhs tapes, start wars figures, cassette tapes. I have a decent collection of hand draw art (mostly donkeys) on my receipts. Lots of different stickers.

i got a led zeppelin tape and a note that said "no more twinkies" taped to a long seat i bought...

Riggsby sent them a written work entitled "My Guns," which is now hung in the Treats bathroom.

I stopped ordering from treats because they never gave me anything. Not even stickers!?!?! I ordered 3 or 4 times only though.

Its not that I want coffee, its that I want to feel special.

JK but really haven't

Overpriced Parts /

So many things I couldn't list them all, from tools, obscure parts, cassette tapes, books/mags, toys, drawings on boxes you name it.

I've gotten packages from MA peeps with stuff and drawings on them too.

I like the drawings the best.

Ya Treats have the good kind of silliness!

I was really amused by some movie that had micheal cera in it with a hallucinogenic cactus so I asked them to put a pic of him on the side.

Edit: I still have it on display ever since I got it. (edited)

Brandon Weiss (Detective brandon to you) /

Thats too cool haha!! I once ordered from them on Hannukah and they drew a Menorah and Dreidel and other stuff on tye box...i still have it too. :)

Dirty30 Dillon /

I've received so much stuff. Halloween order a few years ago was filled with fake spiders. Best one though was a VHS copy of The Naked Gun 33 1/3

Captain Janeway /

Gee all I've gotten is stickers. Would have loved the Reba cassette mentioned above.

They get my parts to me basically next day and are always insanely responsive to questions, so that's all I really care about.

Love those guys!

I returned something once, put a rose in the box. I send bonuses back.

Simon Belmont /

I usually get all kinds of stickers, one time they sent me someone else's order by mistake, I forwarded it to the right person and they sent me a free t-shirt as a gift.

As promised

I got a Malossi sticker

Andrew Squiggman /

I got a box!

I got sweet f a.

Man, I need that Scooby Doo pump bottle to put my lube in.

Extra weird goodies is what makes moped parts dealing more fun. I got an electric toothbrush from Shelly in one order, which works really well for cleaning spoke wheels.

I got a 3 6 Mafia live DVD which was pretty sick. GRGR Mason got a Juicy J CD with Juicy rolling papers in it.

I usually request a drawing every time I order in the comments box. Every other time I usually get said request. Best one was the Ghost Rider x Smog Squad spooky scary skeletons making out.

I'm at the pizza hut, I'm at the taco bell.

Andrew Roderick /

I just get sticker but I recently received the wrong size tires so I tossed a moxie in the return box for them.

Moxie_logo.jpg

free stickers mostly but one of these last times I got some weird pc port expander for outdated computer connections. I was very confused

Simon Belmont /

Well there you go, they probably re-use the stuff that people like Andrew Roderick send them.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account