Re: New Tomos A35/A55 Jammer Clutch!

Frcomoto can u please explain to a simpleton such as me if it is going to be a good product for how so many peeps have an a55 : stock jug , upjetted , simple big airintake, mild expansion chamber such as a biturbo?

I was thinking that the shift point 1to 2 is 13,000 rpm : dude these mild builds are in the 8,000 rpm range. Please clarify. Ur product sounds great.

> Marc Friedman Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Frcomoto can u please explain to a simpleton such as me if it is going

> to be a good product for how so many peeps have an a55 : stock jug ,

> upjetted , simple big airintake, mild expansion chamber such as a

> biturbo?

>

> I was thinking that the shift point 1to 2 is 13,000 rpm : dude these

> mild builds are in the 8,000 rpm range. Please clarify. Ur product

> sounds great.

Sounds like you already know the answer. From what I could find out most of these clutches are more suited to A35 big bore race set-ups. Nice custom CNC work but they cost more than my moped. Something $75-100 that shifted at 10,000rpm seems to be more of the sweet spot, at least for me.

.♠.MSG .♠. /

definitely not cheap shipping as they are stating.

frcomotoshop frcomotoshop /

Shipping is now yes 35€ for small order ia big but from big order under 250€ you have free shipping.

Clutches are now in stock again

Complete 1 gear

Or only 3pcs of cnc clutch pada with carbon lining in stock (30/40 pairs) for 1 and 2 gear.

Video of sprinter 74cc. It was in bedroom for 4 years now but it still runing like New.

Video : https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLcdrwEy/?k=1

That video is sick. And it has a very distant connection to a sock jug and mild expansion chamber...that build puts out double digit HP.

For now only 14.7 hp

I confess my guess was 15 hp

🤣 👌

For now, the engine adds enough power, but of course the plan is a water-cooled tomos a52 engine, and we are counting on 20 horsepower there.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account