Anyone in Middle East Vermont?

Hello MA,

It's been a long time since I was on this site. Just picked up a bitchin' tomos that needs some rusty tank work. Doing it myself is fine with beer and crappy music from a crappy boombox but company is nice too. Anyone around the Woodstock area want to hang and help? I'll be looking for riding comrades too after I get this thing purring. Ride on.

Re: Anyone in Middle East Vermont?

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

You sound cool. There's a lot of douches out there tho.

Yeah I'm aware. Everybody's somebody though and gems hang out in all sorts of corners.

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

I think it's the Masshole effect. Everyone out there is smart but using their intelligence for evil.

My theory at least. Good luck!

Theories aside, I just want to wrench and ride. Thanks for the good luck.

Anyone out there?

There are a few of us in the Burlington area, but that's kind of far from you and I'm not sure if we're some of the douches you're talking about.

Douche Vermont

I have a good friend in barre but he doesn't like mopeds though mostly cause he cant fit on one

no groms no blasters /

y u no moped 2 long trail tho

I grew up in southwest NH, my dad lives in Keene and so does my friend Phil, he's got a stock maxi MKII I fixed up for him a while back but I don't think he's riding it a lot. There were a few guys on 80's 2stroke scooters who rode around keene and sometimes over to Brattleboro. they were mostly sprees and stuff.

if you're into making a trek theres a moped ride in southern NH every fall, look for the announcement should come up soon. I think it's in greenfield.

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account