Half-Life

PeaShooter /

Does anyone here play half-life Day of defeat of counter-strike. Preferably DoD seeing as CS sucks. I would love to meet up with you on a server AND KICK YOUR ASS! Hehe... Hopefully...

I know Moped army needs to be represented on DoD somehow...

Noctorius PeaShooter

Re: Half-Life

Dude, What the hell are you talkin' about?

I wonder why he calls himself.. ' Noc torious ' ... maybe he needs to use premium gas instead of regular ?

that or he just can't spell

I know what you are talking about......Half Life is fun, if your a dork. :)

flannelman /

dipping into mommy stach again huh

mustache?

what is half life?

pie

PeaShooter /

this post got strange fast.....

PeaShooter /

noctorius sounds neat... so I made it up. I doubt it means anything. but I got it off of notorious dum dum hed :-)

PeaShooter /

a computer game

Re: Half-Witt

Must be something like a half witt, well time to water my bike.DD

gimmyjimmy /

It started that way.

hey cool...I gotta peeshooter too.

chuck russo va /

i used to be the biggest counter strike nerd when i was at boarding school, i played it for 6-10 hours on saturdays and sundays and till like 3 am on weeknights i was the shit at it but then i left boarding school and havent played it since

PeaShooter /

counter strike sucks now.. but dod is fun. seeing as I am 14, almost everyone plays at my school... even preppies. Since it is the biggest online game there is, maybe my school is just different.

WTF does this have to do with mo-peds? Is pea shooting what you do when your parents arnt home little boy? Sell your computer and buy a mo-ped.

T-Man

pea shooter /

wow... your mature, i should be the one throwing insults... :-P

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account