Re: MAGNOMOS

no pissing here, no more than normal anyways

life would be pretty boring if you didn't have brendans small balls to break from time to time

Brett is only PISSED that I am faster with a smaller crab and no port work.

...smaller CARBURATOR...

you know me, i love pissing matches!

i'm not in any position to be talking the talk at the moment, as magnomos' motor is bone stock. 15mm carb and the biturbo, but that's child's play. it's pretty much my version of a NJ kid's moped at the moment.

just wait, though.

you guys should have a 50cc put upor shut up at the next big rally

i think you mean minimagnumoff. everything else doesn't even count.

50cc minimagnumoff

why wouldnt regular sized magnums count? maybe it should be 50cc magnumoff

full size magnums suck.

we pretty much have a 50cc minimagnumoff everyday in Seattle.

ill agree with ya, minimagnums are better than full size, but you should see me ride a mini anything, i look like a circus bear

# 100!

you passed me once, during the rally

then you siezed

excuses, excuses, whatever, i was still beat, but, for the record, i down jetted out of fear of fouling during the rally, and it killed my wot

a slight size bigger jet, and i should be back on trac, i had terrible throttle response during the rally, only because i didn't want to foul at a light, in city traffic, waiting for 100 mopeds to pass through an intersection

further more, my entire outfit weighs probablys twice yours, me being a fat ass and all, with mag rims and huge tires

and i have terrible compression right now, on account of the huge base gasket i am running

I'll I am saying is that I am only going ot get faster

and your ass wqill get beat

again

it's not you i am worried about, it's snordley who I fear

excuses excuses indeed!

i think i am being underestimated.

i am ok with this.

why did this nice thread about a nifty work in progress and a few suggestions turn into a testosterone filled pissing match? how disappointing.

it's just us seattle kids bickering at each other, it's what we do. haha

not underestimated, A35's are fast stock with a pipe

i think with some slight porting, compression raising, and slightly larger, perfect carb tuning, you would be hard to beat, i

everything that brendan and scuba and i have done is basic, basic stock tuning with a little extra love

scubas a little bit more balls out, but, he's scuba, expect nothing less

i have to admit i get a bit of a kick out of the "how fast" threads when some of us would be thrilled at this point at getting a running motor and even 5mph

if a moped isn't frozen solid, you can make it go. just takes some effort!

lol... more like some parts and the ability to touch the fluids...lol... moped work is kinda off limits during high risk pregnancies...lol... someday.... someday....

oh... and an fyi... it was siezed after about a year in upstate ny weather outyside w/ mo spark plug... took about a week to unsieze that wench before i became unable to work on it about a month later

not much testosterone, just tons of love

we spend most of our lives together, it's only natural

we lived in a schoold bus together for like 6 days, driving across the country to a moped rally

this is seriously all fun and games, for the most part

except that i hate you, brett.

heres a crude before and after port map, from my magnum jug

I am going back to work tomorrow, so you can promptly return this thread to all its former "ohhh dean your bike is so purty" glory

sorry for the man pissing

1187141027_port_map.jpg

Minimagnum rebuilt bitches. Prepare to be see blurs.

blurs, hahaha

That's a port map?

well, just the exhaust port, as that was all I was really concerned with, so i guess it's not a port map in terms of showing locations and size of all the ports, but it allowed me to measure the stock port, and then mathematically figure out how big i could widen the port, and then see the end result in comparison

intake got matched to port, and transfers just got radiused

as fun and rad as this seat is, it kind of sucks at being a seat. i have some sweet seat ideas though!

and i need a new rear wheel. the one donp sold me is junk, the bearings are shot to shit and the brakes are broken. oh well, it was what, $20? so whatev.

also, the rear shocks i borrowed from west seattle are breaking in half, so i need to get on that too.

also, i need to bend that biturbo crap up off the ground so that i don't have a rooster tail of sparks behind me every time i take a right hand corner..

but the thing is fun as shit, and i love it!

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account