Re: MAGNOMOS

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

i will build my 50cc magnum up and race you all!!!

(next year)

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

here is frankenmagnum

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

dean, that looks so rad.

RAD5000.

the raddest thing is he is sitting on a rhino's horn... nope it don't hurt, it's cuddly

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

haha thanks peter

i sit ahead of his horn, but when i sit up straight he tickles my hiney with it

mkelly, that thing belongs in seattle. it just needs some maxi sized forks and shocks.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

seattle is cool, but i left my heart in san francisco

Fastest 49cc minimagnum is Seattle right here:

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

for now.

i just barley got mine on the road, give me a little time.

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

BARLEY!

FLAX!

WHEAT

watch out bitches. once i finish my magnum frame im putting my 50cc racer engine on it. its doing 43mph with 15x45 gearing right now.

magnomos can suck on the balls of my magnini

SEE WHAT I DID THERE? LOL MAGNUM + SIMONINI = MAGNINI

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

i guess that would make mine a MAGNORTO

There's no such thing as an AC regulator, btw. A DC regulator will run your lights just fine, though you might want to add a capacitor on the output to stabilize the voltage (mostly for when the engine is at low rpm).

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

tomos invented one apparently, kevin ordered me one so i should be all happy with real lights this time next week. yay!

brendans bike is far from the fastest

it's hard to ahve a fast bike when you sieze up the crank,

and with scooby down tonight

I guess I win by defualt, although defualts not needed, i seem to remember smoking both your asses a few weeks ago

What they really mean is AC -> DC regulator, I'm guessing. A regulator does just that... regulates. The idea is to take the alternating voltage from the magneto and output a relatively constant voltage to run the lights.

Yay for lights!

This MAGNINI piece of shit has nothing on F.L.E.E.T.T.R.E.A.T.S. at 43mph.

Interesting Brett, I recall somones fat ass getting passed quite swiftly during the rally, and I recall it was your fat ass.

New crank in hand, my motor will be rebuilt by tomorrow night, and I will reign once again!

Also Harold, your Simo-weenie can suck our long hot Homoet pipes!

i believe I may have been in close proximity to getting passed by you, but i ALSO believe it was you who siezed directly after

so, rebuild your engine, and we'll see who really has the fat ass

in seattle your rich in the summer and lean in the winter

oh you just wait baby. yeah 43mph, at 15x45 gearing. thats not even stock gearing. you just wait sir. just wait.

enjoy your homo pipes while you still can. but seriously i love homoets too. they are Almost as good as a simonini. almost.

I in fact passed you Brett, about 20 miles before my crank siezed, which was totally beyond my control.

We all have stock gearing Harold. _And_ we fly up hills too!

my brothers free spirit does 52 with stock gearing and a BITURBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shaw ported the living shit out of it though

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

this turned into a pissing match! yay!

i'm pretty convinced i can squeeze quite a lot out of a tomos 50.

now i just gotta do it! talk is cheap! mopeds aren't, though..

i'll just hang back at 40mph for now.

no pissing here. just sayin, 50cc is the most fun/speed for the $ if you know what you are doing

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

no no colby, i ment between the mosquito guys. it's all in good fun so it doesn't even matter.

i don't know what i'm doing, at least not a lot of what i want to do, but i am going to learn!

fuck a kit!

his maxi hauls ass too.... i rode that freespirit, and him and i were neck n neck down pch

yea, his maxi is pretty fuckin nuts, and pretty too

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account