Re: MAGNOMOS

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

i have a few different seat ideas.. but that's a project for later on.

for now i need to find myself the cdi coil and cdi ignition box, and also an ac 12v regulator so i can have lights on the thing.

it's pretty much my only "legal" bike right now and i can't even ride it!

I like the seat a lot

That's one tired Rhino.

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

colby, can i send you emails? i have a question or two for you

its america, free country, thats why i love it, and you should too

just call me Canis Dirus /

that looks amazing. nice ped.

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

thanks, i can't wait to have the rear end figured out and the motor running proper! it'll be the fastes 50cc magnum ever! maybe? probably not.. but it will be neat!

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

I need to start learning how to port the magnum cylinder I have.

my franken beast magnum i just put together looks a little worse than yours hahahha

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

every magnum ever looks worse than magnomos, duh!

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

it is pretty sexy

but mine looks beat up in a "hey i dont think we should really ride this because it may fall apart" kinda way.

That's a stock motor? Damn, it's fast.

Of course, you weigh like what, 90 pounds? ;)

hey man can you post some up close pics of the engine mounts? im thinking about doing this on my trike.

dean is mopeder of the year

harold, i destroyed my digi cam, but i'm going to order a new one today, so in a couple days i will. or i might find someone i can borrow one from. also, i thought you sold your trike?

lol @ mopeder of the year.. i thought everyone would be all mad at me for cutting up a magnum to put on a tomos!

also, apparently joeyo forgot to log out on my computer, so i'm going to go make his profile awesome.

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

anyway, joey's last two posts here were me.

ahahaha.

yeah i did sell my Tri Rad. god that was stupid. i started making a custom trike myself. no slip differential this time though =(

originally i was thinking of putting a sachs madass engine on it. not sure if i still want to though

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

that thing deff needs pedals

yeah thats what im saying. i have an a3sp tomos motor already. but im thinking of picking up and a35 with CDI to put on here. the trike section is off a tomos trike, so the gearing ratios would match up too and make it a lot easier on me.

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

gearing ration is a big deal with tomos motors, it's one of the biggest problems i'm having with mine.

i say you put an a55 on there! no reeds, but those things are so freaking fast when stock!

"am on my tryke, jakin ur thred"

Bryan and I discussed this the other night, and decided that you are mopeder of the Year.

This is just one of the retarded projects I got to witness as his roommate in Seattle.

Dean had a vespa bravo with a cimatti gas tank and the frame cut down to about 10lbs. It rocked wheelies and 42mph.

He cracked the subframe and transferred the entire deal over to a tiny ciao with the words "fabulous" written in rhinestones on the gas tank.

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

haha you guys are silly. <3

and eric, i fixed a couple mobys at the shop yeseterday..

i kind of want one.

Harold.

The two bolts on either side match up pattern wise from puch to tomos. But you gotta do a slight bit of fabrication i.e. cut some material away for tomos to fit on puch. But if you have the swiss cheese frame that can be sketchy because then there isn't enough material left in my opinion if your going to use a tomos motor without kick start. (because you put all your weight and torque on the motor via the pedals) and since thats the case with mine I just had brian add material and now its beefy as fuck.

Right now you can bolt up either tomos or puch without any qualms...

The only snag I ran into was the chain scrapping slightly on the frame but thats fixed now with a slight bit tweaking.

p.s. this is an idea I got from Bainsworth in Richmond. I saw his bike and liked it so much it inspired me to build one similar. He uses a rigid freespirit though and mine obviously will be a complete rigid pinto.

ps I know its rough right now welding wise. but its gonna be all clean as hell with bondo and hella sanding.

With mine I used 2 top mounts and used the factory bottom mount. They are just steel plate but they are like 10x stronger than stock.

wow thanks for the info guys. travis your swingos is gonna be sick man. yeah im more than capable of welding some support it. good to know it just bolts in though. makes shit a lot easier.

you've got a long way to go if you want the fastest 50cc magnum

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

i ment in seattle, duh!

Brian Mikami /

That is kool! Good luck.

like i said, theres two people i can think of you need to beat now

and the word on the street is that scoobs just got a magnum tank

so

i am thinking,

4 bike magnum race

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account