Google is Dumb

Benjamin The Wandering Pacer /
notamoped.png

Re: Google is Dumb

Jimmy Cincinnati /

While i agree... why do you seek solice from google in the first place?

rich ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ /

Macklemore did this!!

Screenshot 2015-11-25 at 11.38.45.png

Jimmy, someone was playing, I want to ride my bicycle, and I went to check to see if there was a moped version and that's what came up.

Rich, clearly he also did a google search. :D

Jimmy Cincinnati /

We all need to realize that Macklemore is the single biggest threat to the mopedarmy. We must rise up and destroy our enemy!

Viva La Mopedarmy!

Well I find it interesting that if we had never seen the video we might have all thought he was actually singing about real mopeds, but then all our hopes were dashed with the video. Fail. :D

At the risk of being totally made fun of, I posted a FB message with the video that said:

"I would love this song so much if it weren't for the fact that there's NOT A SINGLE FUCKING MOPED IN THE ENTIRE VIDEO!!!

Moped = MOtor and PEDals

Scooter = No fun at all."

That being said, I think that song is catchy as fuck. I like old hip hop and the song is funny and that mustache guy is creepy but alluring at the same time.

rich ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ /

Lol I was trying to explain that to people who used to come up to me and say "HEY DID YOU SEE THE NEW MACKLEMORE VIDEO ITS ABOUT MOOOOOOPPPEEEEDDDDSSSS"

"And I'm like "Honestly, I don't know nothing about mopeds."" - Clearly (quote from the lyrics)

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account