Re: Shop in LA

Andrew Squiggman /

lol

Exactly what LA needs.

Myron's mopeds.

that's pretty cool but who will be working on mopeds? what is their experience? the gofundme makes it sound like you just discovered mopeds 6 months ago.

but for real though --- if you want to open a business, why not save up money and do it like everyone else or get a business loan? why should we fund your business for you to make money off of it? what does the public get besides a moped shop staffed by someone new to mopeds???

sorry to be so harsh, but it's the reality of the situation. (edited)

it's also unfortunate that you decided to align yourself with a company many people do not respect. I have no ill will or hard feelings towards 1977mopeds at all... but you are going to get a nice shit storm from this.

Big fan of what you did with that maxi....that being said, fuck 77.... DK is a snake in the grass and you would do better going solo on your endeavors.. .good luck on all your future builds...!

As a person who has worked in moped shops for the last 4 years..... you asking for a handout to achieve what others have worked hard for is offensive.

The funny thing about this is that even if you do raise 6k, it wont last. The mentality you have is botched and lazy.

This is the same as someone who buys a DSLR camera, takes 100 photos on manual setting, uploads them to FB, gets 15 likes, and then creates a Photography page. You still dont know shit about photography and youre not a photographer. Real photographers who know how to use their camera and have been shooting for years think you look dumb as fuck. Then 6 months later you culture vulture to the next trend....

I don't think any of this is really meant to be as harsh as it sounds. Just a little constructive criticism.

My thoughts exactly... No business plan... no info or exclusive items and/or rewards for donors. Good luck, sounds pretty poor.

STFU RYAN!!! haha.

I mean really as an adult who really thinks they can start a business and random people are going to pay for it? That kind of thinking should be shunned.

Did they get the okay from Julie to use her as a spokes model?

RIPperoni

In that thread that corn moved, u said u had a billionaire backing you. What happened to that?

i searched 'billionaire' on here and it's the only post! :) (edited)

Russell Huddy /

Rob Roberts Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Did they get the okay from Julie to use her as a

> spokes model?

>

> https://7468669c0013a7dae459-4d0fcf8d315d40f305ee2

> ebb6c32f79c.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/6217001_1443917049

> .0668_updates.jpg

Why wouldn't you use a picture of a bike you built?

This is insanely half ass.

I have so many suggestions, probably because you have done absolutely nothing.

Pablo Puchasso /

Is this how you opened the bar you own?

Where's the billionaire thread? I wanna lol! It's hard to believe that there are no moped shops on the west coast, I seem to remember a couple out there. What the heck do I know.

the thread is called

Give you a $buck if you name my new BILLIONAIRE sponsor???

MA's finest officer busted in on OT..

Damn I missed it.

haha go fund me has been removed. fail.

"Campaign Not Found

We're sorry, but the campaign URL you entered cannot be found."

Wonder if he just snatched up the 250 or so that was there then dipped out.

dang i missed it anyone screen cap the page?

Russell Huddy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Why wouldn't you use a picture of a bike you

> built?

Are you laying claim that they put that bike together?

Not that it matters much now.

nofundme.png

Russell Huddy /

I wondered why they used Julie's bike as the picture. Seemed weird that the only moped pictured wasn't one that he built

Well think about it. Barry builds some damn nice looking bikes. If you are going to use a photo of a bike, and you didn't have a good one of your own work, why not use one of Barry's builds? Sure it's uncool--for lots of reasons, but if you are going to do that sort of thing you might as well choose a good looking bike. :P

What kind of business could you start for 6 grand? That wouldn't even cover first and last months rent on a space

It was blow money.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account