Re: Hopper #5

Jack Rutherford /

Got my Vermont plate in the mail today for my Honda NU50. Do they also send a tag sticker later? I remember reading where some guys got stuff from them in two shipments. Ohio has license plates and then you buy a sticker every year when you renew. Can I transfer the Vermont plate to Ohio later?

For the Yamahopper, I can tell potential buyers that they can plate it this way since I don't have a title for it.

Got a new kickstart rubber and my used foot peg covers as well. I'm going to paint up the foot peg plastic covers, change the rear tire and figure out some wiring issue for the rear brake light and rear/right turn signal and then done.

You must log in before posting to this forum.

Click here to login.