Moped people around Sturgis?

Hey?

Are there moped people in and around Sturgis, SD?

If so would you let a couple moped people crash with you on a cross country road trip?

We're transporting bikes across to Seattle for pinball and are on a tight budget. Camping suggestions also appreciated.

References can be provided that we are not psychos.

We would be arriving July 12th.

Yeah I did, in fact, just post this exact thing in reference to Fargo.

Thanks!

Re: Moped people around Sturgis?

NB0tt aholetechbro /

You might get some hits if you use the riders search function and drill down to SD....but you'd have to send a bunch of direct PMs

http://www.mopedarmy.com/riders/?process=1&city=&state=46&country=223&mopedyear=&brand=&model=

I am in yankton,

There are quite a few mopeders from Sioux falls if that helps but it is 6 hours east of the hills

Thanks all but we're specifically looking for west SD!

bronwen i'm not sure why you haven't hit up jeni rae yet

lol I thought I did? She sounded like she didn't know of anyone.

So many camp grounds and other places to camp.

Get a national park pass. If your going to more than 4-5 national parks

Drew Bell Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> So many camp grounds and other places to camp.

>

> Get a national park pass. If your going to more

> than 4-5 national parks

i agree get a parks pass. well worth it.

I think we're just hitting yellowstone and then it will be state parks, would a national pass count for both?

I don't think so

I suppose google exists, I could likely be answering these questions on my own...

Go to crazy horse

Also, lots of camping on that route

There is a camp site with power at the bottom well down the road to bear butte. You will pass it on the right when your driving to the entrance of the park can't miss it. Slim pickins on shade tho.

I just heard back from a trusted friend of mine who lives in Sturgis that is able to set you up. I sent him a screenshot of your original message and I think he liked the phrase "references can be made that were not psychos". You folks know Tyler Augustine or Jake Cain, don't you?

Anyway, send me a PM with some details of how many people and when you're going to show up and all that shit. Include your text number, and I'll forward it on to Steve - he will contact you in the coming days.

BTW, I think it would be great to have a national rally there sometime in the near future, so check it out.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account