Moped GP ride share/airport pick up thread

If you can offer a ride for people and/or bikes post below as well as from where and when you are leaving.

If you need a ride to the moped gp please post where you are and you should offer gas money.

If you are flying into one of the la area airports and you need a ride or housing before the gp feel free to ask. We can't make any promises but maybe somebody will be available to scoop you up? (edited)

Re: Moped GP ride share/airport pick up thread

Will be heading down Tuesday morning from Sacramento and leaving Monday Morning after the races. We have a few spots for bikes and gear. Will check for people seats. Trailer and trucks are loading up next Monday evening at the shop. PM me if you need something taken down.

I'm driving down Friday morning and back on Monday morning. Leaving Glen Park in SF and driving into LA for Friday night. I have room for an additional person and probably one additional moped. If someone has a small trailer, I could feasibly carry three extra people and three additional mopeds.

Attila The Hunk /

bump

Pablo Puchasso /

I'll house anyone who needs a spot Thursday night (and doesn't want to camp an extra night.)

Anyone want to pick up a frame and ship it down.? Beer+$50

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account