simple moped license question

So I registered my moped few weeks back I received the identification card you know the paper that looks like your title etc but no metal plate ? Do they send them separate? I could swear my last moped they both came in the same manilla envelope ...thanks guys

Re: simple moped license question

fallout Survivor /

Don't give a shit about Croatia, or how the do it in Croatia.

Damned ignorant Croatians.

little croatia /

We are pretty Ignorant Ill give you that...

fallout Survivor /

Hey numb nuts, you need to specify what state you are in .. Every state does it differently.

little croatia /

Coming from a guy who is a failed Plant biologist I can see your frustration John... please dont take it out on me ... years of failure must hurt .. couple that with the fact that all you have is a washed up military career and an ageing wife yes life can seem like it has no meaning anymore... Im sorry you only know anger living in a backward town trying to just make it in a condo I guess you have every right to blame it on the Croatians ...btw received the plate !!!!

fallout Survivor /

Not to worry I have rich relatives, no debts, and a guaranteed income.

Croatians suck ass by the way,

The dont know the laws and how to behave and they drink, smoke and mistreate their women..

I know cause there are 3 living in my shitty condo.

Fuck Croatians.

little croatia /

But your going to die old and miserable ... Your wife is sick of your war stories(which was lost) your not half the man you use to be and even then you were blagh ... come on radio research company... basically the geek squad of the millitary ... you dont know how to screen people because you lack that sort of common sense and for that reason your begging people for advise on how to get deadbeat tenants to pay up ..your claim to fame was a brief photo prompt with the Gov of New Hampshire ..wow i mean wow congrats ...sure you will be talking about that for the next ten years of your miserable life i say ten years because the avg lifespan of an old washed up heart conditioned ridden prick like you is 75 and your nearing that so Ill keep my fingers crossed that they continue to raise your blood pressure by not paying rent thus causing you more grief ... and expediting that process...

Ding.... Round 2.

Three bad apples don't spoil the whole barrel unless you are talking about congress.

little croatia /

hey Pete we actually are talking about congress :-)

LOL... hey delusional fuck...

fallout Survivor /

Just make shit up ...

Get your facts straight , ya cock sucking Croatian.

Everyone dies old and miserable...

Never was in a war or in the military.

I don't have any tenants.

Never lived in New Hampshire or met the gov.

I don't have a heart condition.

Who the fuck you ranting at idiot?

little croatia /

I agree ... you can see the evolution of the conversation ..was I not fair in the begging... this guy is a troll hes been busted many a times for posing as a war hero ... and changed his name often on other websites to hide it.. his wife left him a few years ago for a Croatian guy and his tenants that lived in his condo were croatian and didnt pay rent since then hes had a grudge...

LOL.... if the little lie does not work

fallout Survivor /

then try for the Big Lie.

Never had any tenants you lamer. Just shitty Croatian neighbors. They all are drunks and pedofiles, and enjoy scat play.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account