Tomos Bullet how-to material

"Does anyone know where I might find a repair book/manual for my '89 Tomos Bullet? (Does the year the book covers really matter, assuming it's somewhere around '89?) I'd like to know how to fix it myself and not have rely a lot on a bike shop so much. I tried the Indpls library, but really lot a wealth of info there.. Any answers would be greatly appreciated.<br> -Kim<br>"

Re: Tomos Bullet how-to material

"what part of a manual do you need? i can probably scare one up out my moped mechanic, and maybe simon could scan it or something.<p><br>: Does anyone know where I might find a repair book/manual for my '89 Tomos Bullet? (Does the year the book covers really matter, assuming it's somewhere around '89?) I'd like to know how to fix it myself and not have rely a lot on a bike shop so much. I tried the Indpls library, but really lot a wealth of info there.. Any answers would be greatly appreciated.<br>: -Kim<p>"

Re: Tomos Bullet how-to material

": what part of a manual do you need? i can probably scare one up out my moped mechanic, and maybe simon could scan it or something.<p>The whole thing would be great, but if I were to have just one part, I'd pick one about the inner workings (if there is such a part?)<p>"

RE: Tomos Bullet how-to material

Jeremy Noel /

<HTML>If you live in Indy, have you tried the shop in Beach Grove? (Two Wheel Enterprizes) They are very helpful When I ask questions about my 1980 Tomos Bullet. They also have a ton of parts.</HTML>

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account