This weekend Cincinnati ride .

mike ohio /

Hey casey I can ride this weekend with everyone else. On saturday i am attending my little brothers graduation. So i am able to ride on sunday.----MIke

Re: This weekend Cincinnati ride .

I'm not sure when I have to work yet, man, but I hear you loud and clear, and we'll keep you updated on this thread.

mike ohio /

Thats sweet i will get on friday when i get back from this show and i will email you guys.

right on... yeah, emily and i will be out of town sunday night (going to columbus, actually).. but we are both free to ride in the morning/afternoon...

mike: what show are you going to friday?

i am down!

Hey mike is your friend in dayton still looking for a running moped? I spent some time today and got the top tank 5 star general running. IF he is still looking email me at kjrind01@hotmail.com. thansk Kevin

hey kevin: what did you have to do to it?

i thought you had already sold that one.. i know a couple people who are looking for mopeds.. email me,.

casey

mike ohio /

I usually get monday-wednesdays off. I just got my plates for my new bike. I have been riding alot. I have came to the conclusion that people are dicks. Including soccer moms in the SUVs----MIKe

(LOYD ! just when i thought you couldn't get any dumber, you go ahead and do this... And totally redeme yourself !!!! )

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account