Sorry for the delay, the pipe is now ready for its video debut. Even at idle, Toby (Tomos-Moby) sounded like a clattery pile of shit with the original Tomos clutches in there, and then I blew up the first gear clutch on a speed run (hit 65mph though!) I managed to limp it home and as soon as I stopped the motor stopped. It wouldn't even kick over, trans seized. So I shoved it in the corner and decided to wait till I had a clutch solution to even bother opening it up. Finally cracked it open today to put in a Lucky 2 Strokes style modified ZA50 clutch I made.
Here are some clutch destruction pics and the new modded ZA50 clutch-
The new clutch works great so far and no more clattering, I'm also happy with the pipe so far. The exhaust note is low and not too loud. There is a bit of a tinny resonance coming from the chamber, more than likely because of the thin material I used. Note the difference in sound when I get close to the outlet and when I move away.
Now its time to put a bunch more work into the bike and also get to tuning. One of these days I'll start a build thread for the bike itself to show all the detail I've put into it.