Connection for brake on lever broke

Hey guys how's it going. So I i was working on my ped and my 30year old brake cable connections to the brake lever broke. The tiny connectors that connect the brake cable wires to the brake lever pressure switch. Anybody know where I can replace these or how to fix it I'd appreciate it thanks.

Re: Connection for brake on lever broke

<brake lever pressure switch>

What is this? Not sure what part you're talking about. Post a pic of the broken part.

john cervini /

I think he means the push switch that activates the brake light. The little screw in ones with 2 wire connections.

buy a knarp / buy a cable

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /
conect.jpg

cable, go to local bike shop.

electrical, see pic

Yes the brake pressure lever switch the small wire connection broke. I have a set of those connectors but the one connecting to the pressure switch is much much smaller. Idk where I can find them. What about soldering the wire to the switch

The small connections John is talking about is what I'm referring to

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

brake light switches? search treats

post a pix

this is not a game show

john cervini /

He's referring to the small female end of the brake light wires where they plug into the switch. You could solder it.

hey john,

how are you doing??

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account