Moped maps

I've had an idea that I don't exactly know how to carry through with. As we know there are many roads that we can and cannot ped on. The idea is to make a Google map type of app service that has roads that your ped can go on so you can make it to a place you haven't been before or aren't exactly sure how to legally ped to. It would include roads with a selectable maximum of 30-40 mph speed limits along with parking lots, bike paths, etc that can be used to get your ped to your destination. If you are capable of programming something like this feel free to contact me or just go and do it without me knowing. Also comment any ideas you think would be useful for this app too.

Re: Moped maps

I would pay at least $62 for something like this, but it has to work on my blackberry.

i would buy it

Probably Fred /

Just make your bike go faster then you can go on roads other then 25mph ones

As long as people are interested I'll try to find a way to make it

Google maps has a bycicle function in holland which i use for moped routes. In the city you usually cant ride your moped on bycicle paths but in most rural areas you have to.

Screenshot_2015-02-15-19-32-54.png

ephraim zimbalist jr /

someone mentioned bike paths,are mopeds allowed?

paul massey /

No they are not,stirctly forbidden.bike lanes on the other hand yes mopeds are allowed in some states

I mean, if noone is around, you can ride your moped anywhere, I used to take a bike bath home every night when I was living in Massachusetts, but only if it was midnight or later.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account