HAPPY NAKED MOPED DAY

Today, June 30th marks the very first annual Naked Moped Day.

I already got caught by some people behind my backyard this morning as I usually go outside the first thing in the morning and relieve myself. Well, I strolled on out, and heard some banging around, and decided I'd better go back inside. No moped riding yet.

I'm considering wearing shoes, as I have to brake with my feet, hard on the pedals. I don't know. Maybe I'll do it more than once. It's kinda like St. Patrick's day, as you get a pinch for not wearing green. Today you get a slap if you don't go for a naked ride. It doesn't have to be long. Just do it! Oh and if you are under 18, you better have your signed parent's permission, so the cops won't get upset.

Anyway; let's celebrate, world!

---_DeeZy_

1183224736_weeeee.jpg

Re: HAPPY NAKED MOPED DAY

DeeZZZZZ, you are too white! Get naked and exposed to sun more often!

But, U look good in that white shield n on that gorgeous ped, though! :-)

Ya all have fun riding and ride safely!

fufu

That was last year. I din't ride, I just shot the picture. That's not real water, and my legs NEVER see the sun.

well I sat on my Sebring naked, it is in my dining room, does that count? My running peds are at my gf's house and if i'am naked I never get to ride them....only her, not a bad trade off lol! I WOULD BE ARESTED POST HASTE if i rode naked in my nieghborhood! Sweet ped in pic!

Anybody can get arrested doing it dude! I probably will, but hey... It's happy naked moped day, after all!

You tricked us! You bad boy!

Now, go take a new shot now and post it here! That's an order! :-)

fufu

It's gonna be a bit. I have a bunch of crap to do today. ~but I'm not making any excuses.... it WILL happen! be patient. Nudity waits for no one.

Fifty2One /

HAHAHA - deez you are WHITE!

Happy NMD... just got back from a nice scoot!

@..@ ~And the results are in!

Re: @..@ ~And the results are in!

what brand moped is that?

1958 Allstate Mo-Ped, sold through Sears, made by Puch of Austria.

Nothing better.

AHAHAHHA DZ you are crazy.

@..@ ~And the results are in!

ok....first prize from me and my wife.

...but what about the socks and shoes :) ..........

I couldn't brake very well with them off. I guess I could've skipped the socks.

1st prize? I'm the ONLY stupid contestant so far! Is this world dead already? I might be doing more after dark, under that huge full moon. Howlin' with a rager!

---_DeeZy_

oh dear, you have more balls than me. Or wait, let me take another look LOL

sorry dear, but i will not be a contestant... and i will kindly list my reasons and hope at least one is good enough....

1. my ped is not in running condition

2. it is currently in my basement on the side w/ no lights and it is night

3. i am pregnant (but not quite enough to make for an "artsy" pic)

3. i was never a lil chick to begin with... and we all know how ppl complain about pics that are too big and take forever to open for those on dial-up.... besides... thats just WAYYYY too many pixels.... and would prompt a whole new run of fat chick/moped jokes

None of those excuses fly here, woman! Just kidding. I think you'd get a thrill, if ya had her runnin'!

deena Davenport /

Doing Donuts while Dangling! Go DeeZ!!!!!

Ya shoulda been there!

I hope that I will look that good when I'm 39, not very hopefull at the moment. I wish that I could even contemplate naked moped riding, the 40 has it's engine stripped down due to a bearing failure. Even if I could some people would probably loose their dinner after looking at the pictures.

Gee thanks. My scrotum's pretty wrinkly though! I did get seen by a few, but I ignored them.

Deezy you rule! I have to admit I was to chicken. But in my defense. If I park my moped in the driveway and sit out there the cops sit down the street waiting for me to ride it. Then when I ride I get pulled over. It's really starting to piss me off. Anyway Enjoy it man.

Tim

Do it somewhere else. Oh, it's too late over there, You're in July already, man!

Well Monday is my birthday and we are going to my sister inlaws out in the country. I had been thinking about doing it then.

Tim

Are they still doing that? I think that it's time that you lodged a complaint with their superiors, from what you can tell me it sounds like you have gone above and beyond the legal requirements in your area to ride a moped and they have no business harassing you when they have better things to be doing.

I agree! I've filed a report like that WAY back at 19 years old with my first apartment. They never left. They accused me of being a coke dealer because I had that Riviera. Crap, I bought it for $500 and re-did it all myself. Oh, and I had Oregon plates on it for quite awhile... or were they Arizona ones? No that was my other car.

Anyway, they left me alone right after the report... at least they didn't sit outside my house all day. I still got so many speeding tickets that I lost my license for a year.

Yeah, I think what is happening is they have a neighbor calling them when I take it out of the garage. I have been thinking about filing a complaint. But part of me just likes fucking with them.As long as I keep it all legal they can't do a thing. But if they do I will have a great case. My wife has taken several time stamped pics of them sitting down the street.

Tim

Well folks, all this nudity's got my wife a beggin' so I better get off of here for the night.

I was REALLY hoping ANYBODY would have done it along with me. Don't get me wrong.... I was still shy as ever. It's not that easy just hangin' it out like that, especially in my own neighborhood. I think my next door neighbor saw me. He was right there watering bushes, as I went by, but I looked the other way. He shut my band down too.

Any late Naked Moped riding is still acceptable. I seriously thought at least a FEW people might join me. Now I kinda feel stupid. Oh well, I'm gonna get laid now, so who cares!

---_DeeZy_ ..in the flesh!

NailheadRocketman /

Ah shit, i missed the opportunity. Oh well, I had a naked offend the neighbors day. It consists of doing calisthenics in front of the window while it is wide open and neighbors are passing.

Paul

NailheadRocketman /

I think people need to look what they're typing before they post.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account