out on the trails

Dave Gregory /

i was riding with one of my friends that has a warrior out

on some trails by his house....it was raining alot the day before, so the trails were really muddy. we were riding along, and all of a sudden a stick flies up and knocks off the chain to the engine(on the 4 wheeler). we couldnt get it back on and were about to push it out. then a jeep came through and tried to help but with little sucess. it was funny watching that jeep bury itself..:) then i let my friend ride my moped back to his house and tell his dad to come help us...so he did. then we had fun putting the 4 wheeler on the truck...after that i rode my moped back 2 his house...but along the way the chain 2 the engine on my ped kicked off....so i peddled it. then the chain 2 it fell off....so i gave up and loaded it onto the truck as well. then it was a nice ride back 2 the house were i fixed it. but i didnt notice that the part of the master link fell off....so when i was riding the peddle chain broke....so now i need 2 buy a new one.

~dave~

Re: out on the trails

I did a bit of trasil riding Saturday also... I went by an area we used to ride dirtbikes all the time... they put a freeway thru part of it.

So I rode a mile or so exploring some of the old trails... too bad its 'gone' now.. as a riding area.

david f martin /

I just got back from my ride. I rode around the neighborhood streets, went on a path around a fishing lake a coupla blocks from my house, went thru the nearby trailer park with all the speed bumps... Kinda fun just cruising around at 20mph.

david

Yeah DM... that was the best part about my ride Saturday... no hurry.. just cruising... throttle hand relaxed.... nice.

i went through a few big mudholes....is it a good thing when your moped goes ''gulp gulp'' in the water????

~dave~

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account