Honda Raccoon

I just recently bought a Honda raccoon limited edition. runs like a dream and is fast as hell. love the bike but because they were never manufactured or imported to the us, needless to say, parts are impossible to find. this is my only issue with the bike. Hoping some out there in moped world can help me out with finding some parts that I need to finish the bike. Also it would be nice if someone could tell me more about the bike other than "Its like a big badass urban".

Re: Honda Raccoon

Mb5 stuff works. And also that is a fucking score!

Yeah I picked it up for 450. best buy of my life and ive had a lot of mopeds. I bought it here in Atlanta from a guy originally had two of them I would love to find the guy that has the other one. I know it has a lot of the mb5 parts but the only problem is that I have the black limited edition one and that one has nothing but custom parts that were only ever made for that bike. such as the plastics, fenders, head light and turn signals which are silver and are impossible to find.

so jealous

Jesse James(PsyclomoteurMontreal) /

Pictures or it didn't happen!!!

Ha, this bike has been bouncing around Atlanta for a long time. It's been wrecked recently.

Swoops get me one of these please

Dang! That's ugly as hell! I love it!!! Good score!

The one that I have hasn't been the one bouncing around. it was probly the other one that the guy had and sold. but this one was the dudes favorite and he has had it since he was 16 and he is well into his thirties now.

trying to upload pics that I have on my phone but every time I try to upload one it says file is too large or some shit. trying to figure it out.

max 2 MB you need to resize it

Here's one I'll get some more.

2014-10-24 16.55.45.jpg

Never seen one of these before, they look cool.

This is my Honda Raccoon

20141024_181351-1.jpg
20141024_181410-1.jpg

simon thokaar /

Its like an mb5 had a night of drunken nasty sex with an urban

So much want

Motorcycle!!! Off topic!

fallout Survivor /

Baliff, wack his pee pee!

That's sweet!!!

i'd like to put a dent in the face of whoever put the dent in that tank

thats so cool.

It looks like an urban express went through puberty.

Honda Raccon?

racoon

coon.jpg

@Tri- ped Dave~Love it ! ^ LoL...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account