Anybody Else Hyperlapsing Moped Videos in Holland?

Re: Anybody Else Hyperlapsing Moped Videos in Holland?

Great piece of film, i ride around this province a lot so its like a video of one of my own rides. What are the rules in germany when it comes to mopeding?

Overpriced Parts /

Bas Autowas Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Great piece of film, i ride around this province a

> lot so its like a video of one of my own rides.

> What are the rules in germany when it comes to

> mopeding?

Many times mopeds are restricted to 25 km so why bother .

The manual of my tomos revival shows different versions including the 25 km German version that has 9mm intake .

Welcome back to the page Tim .

Ken Roff Wrote:

> Many times mopeds are restricted to 25 km so why

> bother .

> The manual of my tomos revival shows different

> versions including the 25 km German version that

> has 9mm intake .

Germans have almost the same 25/45 kmh system as here (i think) but they have the added benefit of 80cc mopeds (although i heard somewhere they stopped with that?)

What i would like to know are the do's and dont's when driving my "45kmh" moped in germany, as the german border is less than a days drive from here.

My moped is speed restricted to 25 km/h on the bike lane/sidewalk infrastructure. It's more than fast enough in town and between towns within fifteen or twenty km for a day trip. That'll consume about two hours travel time round trip. I use to ride to work, a 45 minute jaunt at 25 km/h. You do the math. The biking infrastructure here in my area is freaking awesome. Outrageously righteous amount of infrastructure. The bike lane that runs the highway between Gras and Epe has it's own crossing arm where the bike lane crosses the tracks. So much of the good stuff in my area isn't even visible from the regular traffic routes. I've discovered all kinds of magical crap riding these bike trails! I wouldn't think of peddling, but I do think of 'upscaling' to an e-bike. Enjoy.

i have a mofa, kreidler mf2. its a '72

10 bing carb, restricted airbox, and 3 baffles in pinched end tailpipe.

no speedo or brake light. just headlight and taillight.

great video.

Enschede is that where the Impossible Project is?

Max Max Wrote:

> Enschede is that where the Impossible Project is?

I'd have to Google that as I am not aware. There is all kinds of political and cultural stuff going on in Enschede all the time. Check my other Flickr pix for more on Enschede. Enjoy.

Yer a Better Man then I am...could not do that ...too use to sagebrush , jackaloppes and Nevada Barking Spiders I guess , plus Blasting at 38 mph is more fun ...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account