1976 puch crankcase oil/ amount

how much oil do i put in my 1976 puch maxi e50 crank case?

Re: 1976 puch crankcase oil/ amount

fill it up until it starts coming out of the hole that you're filling it up with.

that's what she said.

Here's a chart ,go by where the holes are for your moped. F=Fill, C=Check level full, D= Drain. If I knew how I would put this in wiki, I have tried, some worked some didn't go where I wanted them to . From Myron's Moped's (edited)

Moped-transmission-Oil-Chart[1].jpg

jeremiah goldfish /

Thanx. 2cycle oil is cool??

Hmm I wonder how 2 stroke would work in the crank case. Type F tranny fluid is what you want.

jeremiah goldfish /

Alright, lol... I'm sure i sound pretty uneducated about these small motors... but hey... i really like this moped and that's why yall are here, right!!! there is no transmission... i use tran fluid any way??

i appreciate the help. it runs like a friggin champ and i just wanna keep it that way!

that's a big 10-4 there ...

Princess Rapunzel /

There is a transmission...

Yours is not to reason why, yours is but to do or die( your moped will if you don't put ATF "F" oil in the transmission) Did the chart not go through?

jeremiah goldfish /

There is? it only has one gear i thought. it goes 30mph

Yes. Don't confuse 1-speed with one gear.

Per Wikipedia:

"A machine consists of a power source and a power transmission system, which provides controlled application of the power."

The gears are in the transmission box, you can see them if/when you take it apart.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account