I need some help I guess? Vespa Derbi VW?

Robert Price /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I'm located in Baltimore Maryland. I have 2 150PXLE 1986 Vespa's scooters. One was in the middle of a rebuild that someone abandoned for the engine to go to 180 c.c's The other one was stolen damaged recovered was running fine now needs some work. They are both in a garage. Where they can be worked on. I can access tools except special tools ( maker). I need some transportation to go to the V.a. Hospital and supermarket ectera. The other possibility finding a moped maybe Derbi SLEc or Vespa grande, a Puch that's working or could be repaired I can help with the work to fix something and order parts ectera just be good to have some help to work on any project. I was a millwright in a steel mill. Maryland does not require titles for mopeds or tags. Anyone in Maryland or southern Pa. that could help? No. one wants to work on 1986 or older Vespa's any more. Any ideas? Of course if I had a transmission for a Vw 2001 carbio that would help too but that's something that may be asking too much. I think it would be good be start a local club as well.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account