WHO ARE YOU Moped Rider Sighting Santa Clarita/Canyon Country

Crossvalley AnthonyB /

You were riding a red tomos, what seemed to an arrow or maybe even a new streetmate heading north on whites.

WHO ARE YOU! be my friend. :)

was last week i believe.

Re: WHO ARE YOU Moped Rider Sighting Santa Clarita/Canyon Country

Haven't seen a red tomos in town, but I ride a peugeot TSM in Newhall. Only other guy I've ever connected with around here with a ped was riding a vespa grande and worked at The Social but I haven't seen him in 2 years. I've seen 3 or 4 other peds around in the last couple years (maybe you????) but never was able to flag any of them down.

Crossvalley AnthonyB /

dude, awesome, hit me up with an email we will connect. There are a 3 others i know of, Will, whom used to have a peugeot 102sp then a tomos, but not sure if he still rides. used to ride with him,

The dude youre talking about with the vespa grande, was it yellow? i remember him.

A peugoet TSM is awesome and id love to come check it out we should totally meet up and ride a bit!

Other two guys i know, one rides a Minarelli Citybike Stock, and other guy was at the tomahawk races and rides a really fast motobecane!

Your TSM is CLEAN man. im hitting you up on facebook

Bring that tsm to the night of the living ped ride. I'll probably be riding my tsm!

^^ wish I could, but I'll be trick or treating with my 4 year old, and out of town on saturday

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account