Grande forks vs Hobbit forks

Mike Lyions /

Just looking for a general consensus. I personally think the Grande forks look much more solid then the Hobbit forks, and they look to be semi-hydraulic.

The Grande forks also are pretty much a direct bolt on for a Hobbit (just have to extend the brake nub out for the Hobbit wheel.

The Hobbit forks flex to much for my taste and looking for other alternatives vs the more expensive EBRs.

Re: Grande forks vs Hobbit forks

Grande forks are great, I've had em on 55mph+ bikes and they rule. Get a grande wheel if you can find it, big brakes for real stopping power.

General 5 star hydro forks are direct bolt on for the hobbit and are a great option if you can find a cheap set

Mike Lyions /

Thanks for the responses so far. I have an extra set of the grande forks laying around and 4 hobbits. I'm putting the streetmate front end on my kitted daily driver and looking to upgrade the wife's bike also.

Grande forks are amazing. Use them on anything you can.

campeona del mundo /

ive had grande forks on a batavus regency hs with hobbit motor hacked on. they are like the non-hydro ebrs but like a lil teeny bit stiffer which is nice

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account