Treatland 10x > 1977

Not that everyone doesnt already know this but treats is fucking awsome!

I, myself fucked up and ordered the wrong part being slightly in the bag... They helped me out and changed my order and gave me store credit (a small amount yet completely unjustified) this just goes to show that there are still businesses that care about their customers and people who can still remember that their customers are only human too...

Aannnndd 1977 made me wait 2 months for a package (15mm bing ugghhh) that i paid for "speedy shipping" on!

SOOO HELL YEEE FO TREATLAND

Re: Treatland 10x > 1977

I still remember the time I ordered a 70cc airsal gasket set from treats, and they accidentally sent me the a whole new kit in addition to the gaskets on mistake. I wrote benji to let him know what had happened, and he said I could keep the kit if I sent them $20. Stand up dudes!

Chris I think YOU are actually the stand up dude. I would have kept that kit and chalked it up to "Bank error in your favor."

Fingers crossed I'll get my $90 fubar'd to shit order refunded by paypal after 2 months (one month for the 2 day shipping I had to use) and blah blah blah 77 is a waste of time, my mistake trying to order from them in the first place.

Treats sends me stickers :)

Sometimes even matching sets! Like both sides of my moped can have the same sticker. It's like someone is there on the other end just knowing:

"dis fuhka luh dem stickas."

Also David at treats hooked me up fatty with Sava MC11 whitewalls when the standard were off count and out of stock for my order.

I could go on. As I roll on some white walls. That were somewhat kind of free. from treats. not 77. just heart ache and potential heartbreak from 77.

jerks.

I still like 77 too though, they've always come through for me in the end, just not my first choice for parts with the quickness. The services they offer with Chris Paz are dope. Hopefully they can get back in the game with regards to shipping time and reliable customer service/communication on par with treats. A high bar indeed!!

zzzzzzz zzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz

snore of a thread.

updating garage with their own builds > shipping product for 77.

making people happy = treats.

No more 77 bashing. If they get their shit right, they will get their shit right.

i've been meaning to order something inconsequential from them, like some more spark plugs and some tires i don't need yet. just as a test...

I fucking hate you people.

Order a 415 chain.lol

415 chain you say ? All i want from Dyna Reno , made in the USA even...

415 chain was part of an order.

cliffy ... how come you aren't retired yet?

boody whooo we all hate 77 so what

Justice . Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I fucking hate you people.

Matt Zimmerman /

I order 99% of my stuff from treats. I b ordered a stock variator fro 77 a while back and when bbq I got it the clutch bell was bent. The shipped me a new one asap and said just keep the other one for parts. Pretty good service but that was like 2 years ago

bump

Dogs10x >cats (edited)

Bump to keep it up top.

eric, no one thinks this shit is cute, just annoying.

britfacials12.gif

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account