Have you guys seen this video?

Re: Have you guys seen this video?

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

There's also a moped rap video. Neato!

Well, I have now. Have to say not impressed, where is the fun in destroying an engine? I attended a VW show/swap meet where one of the "events" was an engine blow, they mounted an engine drained oil and fired it up, the "object" was to guess how long it would last, people turned in times, and whoever was closest won a prize. Senseless and wasteful, maybe because I'm not wealthy, but I hate wasting anything.

should have parted it out...

fallout Survivor /

morons.

Rich Swingewood /

Idiots, they could have given it to someone who would appreciate it.

Dim wits!

I totally understand why a lot want a puch, that engine was dynamic, it took the worst damage and kept blasting somehow, why the fuck cant i get mine to even run with worn parts...?

retards.

i like how they have it sitting in front of the bike, so it looks like they are blowing up the bike...

i am in agreeance that this is shameful and wasteful. i hate to see any engine get blown up for "fun" or anything like that. i also hate car smashes, demo derbys, and hanging stuffed animals from rear bumpers for the same wasteful reason...

Is it okay?

mqdefault.jpg

pretty amused. break it and build it again. whatevvy.

macho rider

i like was crapping when i first clicked and hten read the topic then clicked the video to start, and they had hammers.

i think it's interesting that folks on here are always blowing up their engines when they aren't even trying to...this thing wouldn't die no matter what they did to it...

makes you wonder why so many here can't get a bike to even run!

for real, that ran a while. kinda wish they'd rigged up something more explosive than just smoking rags and a oil free motor...

Like “Funkenet” Hosfield /

Eric Jaromin Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> retards.

>

> i like how they have it sitting in front of the

> bike, so it looks like they are blowing up the

> bike...

I think they are using the gas tank of the other bike. I personally liked the video, if its not your engine then who the fuck cares what someone else does to their own shit.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account