legitimate 1977 question

Luigi Garzone /

I recently ordered a 2.17 bing atomizer from 1977 because treats is out of stock and I need it for a 15mm bing I have coming

All I received was the needle that you clip into the carb slide

Anybody ever have this happen to them? Maybe they ship the needle and atomizer separately? Pretty bummed if they messed up because i'm gonna need that atomizer and I feel like it will be snowing by the time this is resolved

Re: legitimate 1977 question

scott middleton /

they screwed ya. you may indeed get the correct part, but it'll be weeks to months later. friends don't let friends 1977 Moped. should have checked around before placing your order.

Yeah 1977 is prety iffy.

Go with treats, great service and quick shipping. Plus they make me feel all warm fuzzy special when I order from them.

I never get neat weird free stuff from treats anymore :-(

I miss the days of random cassette tapes and odd comic books.

i buy from buy/sell. cheaper and more likely to still include treats

I like to send treats to Treats so that they can then send other people treats. Full circle.

You may get it, emailed every week with a different message for 2 months they never once answered my phone call, I got all of a $155 order on time except a lock which got refunded and a 415 chain and finally got it. Order from somewhere else if it ever comes it ,spare. Their list of excuses amazed me.

Kiel the Canuck /

>Their list of excuses amazed me.

That's what gets me. It's always "We moved" "We're swamped" "Everything is all set now"

...except these threads keep happening. If every time you get an order it's a panic to actually fill it, it sounds like you're doing something wrong.

Luigi Garzone /

Well, does anybody have a 2.17 bing atomizer they want to sell me?

Seth Cameron /

I dunno, I think its become somewhat fashionable hate on '77. For starters I am completely baffled by the "shock" people express over their troubles - you cant fart on this forum without somebody blaming it on 77 sucking at ship times and what not. I also have never had near the trouble that others report, in fact they have always been pretty on point. I did learn however, to avoid the dropship stuff. Dropshipping can be a expedition and accountability nightmare.

I ordered from Treats earlier today.

Order placed: 2:47 PM

Order shipped: 3:53 PM

I got shipped the wrong item by 77.

I forgot to record the tracking number for the return.

I hope I get my money back.

NB0tt aholetechbro /

Anyone been doing this long enough to remember when 77 was THE best place available to order from?

I never remember a time when people didn't complain about 1977.

Luigi Garzone /

I wasn't trying to start a shit on 1977 thread bc there are enough of those. I ordered the part from them because treats was out of stock, knowing that people have issues often. Now i'm hoping somebody on buy/sell can save the day

Luigi Garzone /

thanks steve I didn't think about myron's

ordered tomos sprocket and two dell jets from 77 on mondey

all items arrived this a.m., shipper was get2it sales

didn't get confirmation emails or anything but as long as shit ends up on my doorstep in a timely manner I don't care who it comes from or who I buy it from

Luigi Garzone /

just wanted to point out 1977 corrected their mistake and sent me the right part.

Sucks to have to wait to get the right part, but at least they were on top of fixing their mistake

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account