White Line Riders & other NC people

M∆®†Y Køk€š /

Just saw this article on Jalopknik, ever try and see if you take take your mopeds out on this track?

http://jalopnik.com/see-the-ghost-of-a-forgotten-racetrack-in-this-beautifu-1643596492

Re: White Line Riders & other NC people

dam that's nuts that place is sweet and the cost of it pay taxes ect and it just sits there,, looks all trimed up and no weeds growing wreid

WLR I haven't seen much out of them in awhile

Yeah. That's on the other side of the state. We have an abandoned track near us almost just like it but was shut down for noise problems with surrounding neighborhoods. Funny because the track was there before the neighborhoods.

Not too far from me!!! Maybe I'll go check it out!

It's within a couple hours of Charlotte... There was a pretty cool episode on TopGear UK from (series 16) where they were able to take cars onto the track with permission from the owner on their way to VIR. The surface is in pretty rough shape as Clarkson proved by demolishing a tire.

Apparently cyclists don't have much trouble getting on track either. Pulled from google.

What Ryan said^^^^^ I wanted to go there after seeing top gear. I would be interesting to see mopeds on a banked oval.....

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account