*sigh* 1977 mopeds

So I heard 1977 mopeds wasn't the greatest with shipping but I proceed to purchase 3 things anyway. A new petcock (Came a few days ago) a new tail light (hasn't come yet) and a new ignition/horn switch (hasn't come yet either). Now I'm not sure if I'm being irrational or not but I'm kinda ticked. I ordered them all on September 20th. I've only received one tracking number and that was for the petcock valve. Now, to add to that I also tried calling them. Twice. No answer. What should I do? I need my moped together by this weekend. -end rant

Re: *sigh* 1977 mopeds

You should seach this forum

elaborate please?

Dirty30 Dillon /

There are posts like this littering GenForum.

Friends don't let friends order from 1977 unless the world is coming to an end and it's your absolute last resort. In which case, the world will unfortunately end before your parts ship, which in turn gets 1977 off the hook.

have you ever heard of treatland?

i suggest you hook up them wires without the switch and go to walmart and get a tail light. your shit will come eventually bud. as will another 77 disgruntled customer. you knew before hand so what do u want us to say? our hands are tied on this matter

I waited nine months to get a refund for a rear mag wheel that never materialized. You need to aspire to my zen like patience.

At least you didnt have to pay for 2 day shipping then wait a month for the order to process.

It was a last resort for me. Turns out the item wasnt even in stock and they sent me something else that wont fit. Then I had to email back and forth for a week for a return slip. Now I am waiting on my money to be refunded.

Really Have no idea how they are still a company. My guess is 1977 is a front for a drug ring. Get em Maize

yes... my friend told me after I already bought stuff from 1977...

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

Did Chris from Moped Warehouse buy 1977 or something?

Alex Frank Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> What should I do?

Cry about it. On the internet.

It took 12 weeks to get a 415 chain from them email after email to them response was ,we are on it, behind because of rally/sale/out of stock/waiting on warehouse/different people are handling it. I didn't have any phone calls answered, not one , called right when they opened at least 20 times. I continued to get sale ads and how every thing was on time and great there. It did come last week and got a refund on a lock.. Treatland, Moped Division, Myron's mopeds, Moped junkyard,Lucky2strokes. Anybody know any others that do this as a business and not a hobby post them.

well. I guess I'll check that off the list.

Shut the hell up.

Steve Clark Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> It took 12 weeks to get a 415 chain...

Why would you order a chain from 77 when theres literally like hundreds of vendors online or locally that sell them? Haha. Ive only ever dealt with 77 twice and they were both single item orders that nowhere else had that i wanted but didnt necessarily need. Still both arrived with 2 weeks. ...that was like 2 years ago though too before they moved.

Order with them and immediately file a paypal claim, like 3 minutes after. they seem to ship fine when I put pressure on them

I wish I knew about Treatland when I ordered my chain.

Bump to keep it up top.

britfacials12.gif

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account