86 vespa piaggio si monte carlo value

My buddy asked me to tinker with neglected si montecarlo. Had a hard time finding the same model. I was able to get it running. runs good. Anybody no what its worth. All original seems to not be missing anything. Obviously not maintained to good. Dirty, few stickers, fenders have couple dings. will post pic if anybody cares

Re: 86 vespa piaggio si monte carlo value

$300-$400, maybe less depending on location.

Thank You. The more I read about it the more it seemed like it might be a unique model. Apparently it wasn't made here in the us. Anyway, was worth a check. I appreciate your quick response

Hey Ryan I have kind of a silly question. what does that mini brake handle underneath rear brake lever do? Im not a savy mechanic I just know how to clean the fuel system to bring em back to life. while riding I pulled lever and it chokes engine. its attached to cable running into head. Keep in mind the electrical connectors r snapped off at the handlebar side so I just connected the wires together

decomp

In what situation would I use it

if you are having trouble starting the bike because of too much compression. or you can use it to turn the bike off if you're weird.

lol thx weird in my own way not enough to shut the bike off like that though. thx again for the info

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account