I handle order-fulfillment logistics (among other things) for a clothing startup...

and this is the daily last stage of it.

https://twitter.com/WHATISBOND/status/516731401618878465

I'm Joey Meatballs, and you've likely already seen Red Riot. We're a last-stage order fulfillment dream team tbqh. I can fit roughly 10-12 shipments total on this thing. Anyone else out there hauling? (edited)

Re: I handle order-fulfillment logistics (among other things) for a clothing startup...

Love that front rack, where did you get it? Or did it come with the bike? I have the same rear baskets on my Moby, fits a full grocery bag each. Nice looking bike.

Re: I handle order-fulfillment logistics (among other things) for a clothing startup...

Loving every bit of this pic

Don't have baskets, but I gotta giant rack and a huge step through frame. Some of the puch baskets are literally shopping baskets (like your baskets). And you know that's exactly what they were for. Grandmas going shopping.

(edited)

i had to carry my bigass laptop in my backpack yesterday to work and it sucked. it was heavy and threw off my balance.

i think its time to go crazy ADV style on the DT50, racks baskets and dumb shit all over

Stephen Keller Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Love that front rack, where did you get it? Or did

> it come with the bike? I have the same rear

> baskets on my Moby, fits a full grocery bag each.

> Nice looking bike.

TY.

It's an MLM Puch Front Rack. Bought it used 8/10 condition for about $30. Worth it. Pizza rack.

https://www.treatland.tv/MLM-puch-maxi-front-fork-rack-p/mlm-puch-maxi-front-rack.htm

Yeah, bought it from a guy in Jersey -- some of the best refurbs you'll find when he very rarely sells.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account