Re: Minerelli/V1/V1L

Jacob Luboda /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

My 70cc (airsol) A35 did more for less though Weakends A35 performance pipe, sprocket change, 21 carb/intake. But they're notorious for blowing first gears and clutches. But I've personally never had those issues, and I WOT that thing everwhere. And I have a first/and second gear so it doesn't take me FOREVERRRRR to go get to 25-30 with a minarelli, I've ridden a few, a couple time, I wasn't too terrible impressed. The fan sounds cool though, but does that REALLY help since they're air cooled anyways? (Needle bearings?) Really not sure what I want stock for stock, just a pipe and MAYBE a carb/intake depending on the motor. Was wanting to rebuild my A35, crank threads magically got stripped. Sorry for being such a noob. My brothers A35 kitted is turning out about 15-16k RPM without a sprocket and is going in the mid-high 50s.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account