Greedy Goblins

basically just bitching, but why do people try and sell trash mopeds on craigs list for the fucking moon, then i give them a decent offer and they are all offended and say shit like "had it running when JFK was in office" what in the actual fuck

Re: Greedy Goblins

Andrew Squiggman /

Goblins?

Overpriced Parts /

Craigslist and eBay ruined moped sales. it was much better when you'd answer ad in the newspaper or even buy used at a moped shop

Yeah man you dont see that shit, they are everyyyy where selling seized maxis for 600+

Couldnt agree more, i just dont get these people who dont know jack shit about small engines let alone mopeds trying to sell basically parts bike like they are rare antiques...

yea but sometimes you see shit for next to nothin. it's all whatever, i got more mopeds that i could ever need and havent paid more than 300 for a bike in like 4 years

The real WillD Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> yea but sometimes you see shit for next to nothin.

> it's all whatever, i got more mopeds that i could

> ever need and havent paid more than 300 for a bike

> in like 4 years

Most ive ever paid for a moped deal was $450 but that was for a complete Trac Clipper with Lifan swap, a spare Clipper frame, and a nearly complete General 5 Star chassis. Stripped all the General's parts of the Lifan bike to put on the General and sold the Lifan and the two Trac frames and made my money back. Other than that $300 for my first bike, a Sachs. Sort of got ripped off on that one though...that was my dumb fault for not taking that test ride he offered me haha.

most i ever paid for a 50 was $800 for my cub. more than i'd pay nowadays, but i have zero regrets. maybe best purchase of my life.

Andrew Squiggman /

Moped motion is always like that.

Whale-Oil- Beef-Hooked Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Moped motion is always like that.

Yeah but most the time you got lowball the fuck out of them and the dude will take the offer. That's how i got my vintage 42mm Eurocilindro jug! $6 shipped and in perfect condition. Just had to then drop $55 on a damn Malossi piston :/ Still though... less than the kit itself and the Euro jugs are a pretty rare find.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account