1977 mopeds..

I ordered one thing from them a week an a half ago(a35 clutch segments) and chose the 2 day priority shipping for an extra 9$.. I have not recieved anything yet or even had anyone emailing me to see what is going on.. Has anyone else had a similar problem with 1977? Im starting to get a little irritated i just want my pRts already..

Re: 1977 mopeds..

There are multiple threads re. the shipping problems with 1977. Just do a search of the General Forum and you can read all about their business practice woes.

I for one have never had a similar issue. Because I just avoid 1977 like the plague.

It will take a lot for them to earn my business after all the nightmares I've read on here. Its a shame because from what I've read, they were a very reputable and customer-focused business a few years ago.

Can a mod lock this thread now? Don't think we need another LOL

Moby Express /

They ship like its 1977, doing lines off all the moped parts.

they don't stock all the parts they list. your parts are probably on their way from overseas to their "warehouse."

ordered monday morning this week using their 'thanks' code

got 6 of 9 items by wednesday

waiting on remaining three, but am not complaining

longest ive had to wait is 3-4 weeks

your order will ship 2-day jut like you paid for - whenever they ship it.

Didn't they say that they're not backed up anymore and shipping and handling would come on time?

Ya theyre a bunch of clowns.. I hope i see my clutches soon..

Brent Bublitz /

Dirty30 Dillon /

Cody, there is probably one of these threads on each page of GenForum, going back 30 pages.

They'll get you the parts, but it may be a bit.

update i got my 15phbg today so i now have 7/9 parts

funny in came from PA!

i bet the last items are in GA or making their way here from their warehouse there

🎨🏆 Duncan /

They just knocked it outta the park for me with a 41 minute order to ship time. The best they've ever done and I hope it's a sign of good things to come for them! My order was small but still, happy customer here.

Two weeks. No chain.

Bump to keep it up top.

britfacials12.gif

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account