Anyone familiar w/ Chris Collins?

Hey moped community!

My name's AJ, and I'm an enthusiast from Los Angeles. I didn't want things to come to this, but I've not been left a ton of choices, so I'm reaching out to the community to see who's out there and wants to help the right things happen.

There's a moped mechanic named Chris Collins on here that owes a lot of people a lot of money - myself included (he owes me roughly $7k). I've been looking for him a long while, but I've sort of just found myself at dead ends; I know he was at some point an active / known member on this forum, so I've decided to see if I can find some leads here.

To give you some background on what happened:

Long story short, I traded Chris a motorcycle I owned for x hours of labor, future work, and 2 mopeds - one of which was seized from me BY the actual owner (his ex girlfriend). While I can sympathize in regards to his drug addiction and struggles, it's not OK to bounce town for 1+ year, running from honest folks you owe money to.

I'm happy to answer any questions in regards to this situation - and I will GLADLY buy you dinner and a beer if you can provide me with any information in regards to his whereabouts.

Thanks all!

Re: Anyone familiar w/ Chris Collins?

Pablo Puchasso /

He hasn't been out of town a year... He called me with a Newport for sale like it was on fire... He had to get rid of it. I know better but I think it got sold shortly after. That was probably 8(?) months ago. Sketchfest. Sorry that's all I got. He called from a weird number and my call history don't go back that far.

That dude sucks!

Never trust a junky...

Totally... We live and learn, though.

I actually know where his parents live (the house he used to operate out of), but frankly, this situation is not *their* fault, and I'd rather not pull his family into this - as they're already dealing w/ an addict and don't need more stress...

If anyone has any info, I honestly want to just find him and talk to him...

Thunder Tribe /

Even of you find him i doubt he is gunna have your stuff or 7k to give you to even things up, he will probably just stab you and take whatever you have left

@Thunder Tribe,

I'd be looking to get legal involved, in finding him. And the latter would just never be allowed to happen...

You do not need to talk to this man. Nothing will ever be gained.

Your beaten. Accept this and walk to the light.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

even if you got him in civil court and won the case, he still won't pay you.

judgements are a civil matter not criminal, so the cops won't get your money for you, then if you get the sherriff he still needs an address in his jurisdiction to serve him with papers and when he doesn't find him its $24 on you. wether or not he is found each time, oh since 911 you can't access public records like the tax database, so you can't provide the sherriff with the address. a private detetive or a lawyer is needed to search. oh and if you get him into court the 2nd time he goes and does his time and you lose, restitution through the courts is rare. i have a victims rights dept to work on my behalf only because i was disabled . so far i had 14 payments of $13. that is over the last four years and it was just for the pair of eyeglasses that were wrecked after recovery. the cost of the actuall glasses $900, court replacement value given $435

cheetah speaks truth, karma is a weird crazy bitch, he will od or be in jail all by hisself, if some one don't off him cause he is a scumbag. ride by on a moped and kneecap him with an aluminum baseball bat. one's own dharma determines ones true path....

the guy who stole mine is in and out of jail and everytime he gets out he slashes my tires, he got a dus on my stolen bike, the cops thought it was his so it was impounded and was goin to auction when the salvage yards secratry saw my CL wanted ad. not a one ran the vin #.

legal shit doesn't work.

^Yeah it sucks, the "can't get blood out of a turnip" thing, I mean even if they lock him up it does not get you paid, neither will kicking his ass, that may very well get YOU locked up, but people who do things like that tend to get theirs one way or another, what that is can take many forms and most likely will do you no good, but chances are as much if more misery will be visited on whomever this guy is.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

actually keller, you want to get the aggravated assault fine. its like $50.

then you have his legal address to send the sherriff on the citation. it actually saves you money and there is the added bonus of gettin some anger out. don't use a weapon tho....

sounds like this dude's life is punishment enough.

^This.

Mr.Smith...Paybacks are a Bitch...just sayin...

AJ Smith Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

Oh shit...I just bought the brown Magnum MKII shown on his profile page.

The guy I got it from owned for a couple of years after Chris sold it to him though. He also said the guy who built it ended up going down a bad road and that a lot of people were on the hunt for him.

Pablo Puchasso /

I'd just like to say that I didn't like him even before the meth. Drugs just compounded the problem.

Hepatitis J [OFMC] /

Graham Motzing Wrote:

> sounds like this dude's life is punishment enough.

Nah, fuck this asshole. Spoiled rich kid that got into mopeds for money and fucked a whole bunch of people over. the dude has been a douchebag for at least 10 years. I can poke around to see if anyone has heard from him recently.

@All,

Sorry for the late response (was out of the country w/ really limited internet access for a few months).

@Hepatitis J,

I really appreciate your poking around. PM me, and let me know if you've made any headway!

@donsumter,

What are you implying? Haha, I'm unclear.

He just dropped a new trAck yo! Dude is fucking whack!

https://m.soundcloud.com/thisischopchop/ice-cream-man

And ignore every post from Don.

Hepatitis J [OFMC] /
whatafag.jpg

Wait, Max, is Chris Collins really Chop Chop?

Boyd - Wrote:

> Wait, Max, is Chris Collins really Chop Chop?

Yes he is.

And this is Jason

Woolfardisworthy bullfardisworthy /

Also..... This... Ugh

one of his co "producers" vine account.... he looks like hes in a real bad place.

https://vine.co/u/1019827888465588224

oh sorry man thought max posted that link. and yeah that guy crashed and burned. and took some people with him

Just tell him to upjET some junk and he'll be all better and gone.

Fuuuuck, that dude looks cool.

What is it about mopeds that attracts weird white rapper junkies? Its a strange correlation...

Pablo Puchasso /

Boyd - Wrote:

> Wait, Max, is Chris Collins really Chop Chop?

Does this mean you've heard of Chop Chop/ went to show of his or something? Is there a story here.

As for the OP, let this thread die... move on dude. Buy a moped yourself for cheap and get your hands dirty. I'll sell you a super cheap frame if you want an engine or something.

Pablo Puchasso /

double post. (edited)

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account